Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The operation timed out and then can not connect on JCI
i have been on JCI tonight from my normal Hr. and been working find till 1 am i swished to skype for webcam client dor 20 mins and now i can not log back in JCI it have the message say

-2147012894 - msxml6.dll - The operation timed out

can not connect to the server

Pleas help or if any one having this problem????

xxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm not really sure what's going on tonight/this morning. I'm still logged on cam and show on the site as on cam but it's beyond quiet. The other odd thing is there's currently 155 girls showing as on cam. I'm often on cam at this time and the number of girls on cam drops. Either this is just a one off day where lots of girls are on cam at the moment or there's a problem with the site or JustCamIt.

Anyone else had an unusual night or had any problems?
I just logged out of JustCamIt and now it won't let me back on. It's doing exactly the same as it was for you. I'm wondering if even though it said I was connected and I showed on the site as available, have actually not been available for the cam session. Annoying as I've been sat here waiting when I could have had an early night for a change
Happened to us all about 1am. Working again now x
Yep I'm back on now and it's showing 38 others as on cam, so all looks to be back to normal. Bit peeved as I've been sat here thinking it's a quiet night and hoping it'd pick up for me when in reality I could have just given up and had an early night for once or watched a movie without anticipating the beep to say someone wants to chat and therefore missing half the movie.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Status : -2147012894 - msxml6.dll - The operation timed out beauvoir 3 7,162 10-08-2016, 08:46
Last Post: knight_rupert