Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAQ putting a question in
hi all

as I'm well aware that aw not longer allow times and dates on profile I was wondering would I be able to put this in my FAQ
question
when are you online for directcam?
answer
please check my directcam avialabilty diary at the end of my profile to see when I'm online thankyou

I'm just wondering if this would be okay? As no dates or times are mentioned I'm just trying to get guys to look at this diary...
I'm extremely wary as aw issued me with a warning 2 weeks ago and removed one of my faq as it was breeching there rules

I don't want to risk my profile any further and I've noticed in this forum there are issues with free gallery photos ?
where can we find all these new changes so we can adapt our profiles accordingly ?
country-gal x
I wouldn't think that was a problem - You are only doing what AW are asking
Sounds like a good idea to me!
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
I thought of doing that Smile

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Phew lol
but like some girls its taken me years to build up my profile don't want to jeopardize it
actually i think i wont add anything to my profile just yet I'm.sure the guys have initiative to read the diary........
or perhaps not lol x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Random question re putting pics of others in galleries janehor 1 3,399 01-07-2017, 07:07
Last Post: Mistress_Silk