Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help wanted please
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum but not to Aw, would really appreciate your help in few questions that I have .
1. How long does it take to be verified member on Aw by ADMIN?
2. Never done webcaming, so not really sure what to expect, I mean can I just do session that are not completely nude?
3. Can anyone please explain to me what are free preview on the webcaming and does everyone have to do that? Same with the group chat?
Would really appreciate the help, thank you x
Hi,
1 once you have uploaded all your verification docs it's usually pretty quick, maybe an hour or so before you show as being verified. Admin of this forum are not connected with AW at all, they are completely separate.
2 yes you can cam as a non nude model, just make sure its clear in your profile and point it out to the guys, you don't want loads of neg fb because you don't do what you say you'll do.
3 free previews of movies /galleries are offered to guys after spending money on the site. They can choose which models content too view. It's like free advertising, they can look at a movie/gallery and decide wether they then want to spend time/money with that model. If you mean free previews on direct cam, you can choose wether to offer that or not. Some ladies do it all the time, some never do free chat and others will offer it for just an hour then switch to paid chat only. No one performs in free chat, nudity isn't allowed in free chat, it's used to chat and encourage guys to take you into paid chat.
Hope that answers your questions