Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

preferred contact method
ladies how do u like to be contacted initially

guys how do u like to initially make contact
Personally I prefer an initial phone call you can tell an awful about a person even by how they introduce themselves
I think more can be said in an e-mail, and it also shows so much of a person by what they type and how they use grammar in the reply.
oops i shorten alot of mine with text speak sometimes if im on my ipod
I think text speak is okay from a mobile, but if your using a laptop then its best to use standard english, as some of us older chaps might not be able to understand the abreviated words.
(29-04-2011, 13:37)kenny m Wrote: I think text speak is okay from a mobile, but if your using a laptop then its best to use standard english, as some of us older chaps might not be able to understand the abreviated words.

Its not just you older chaps Kenny that struggle with text speak I have on numerous occasions sat trying to decipher text messages from my son and in the end find myself ringing him to find out what the hell he is talking about

Maybe when we get into our second childhood, it will make more sense to us, so long as alhzeimer's has not set in...now what was I talking about.
I only allow initial contact via mail first.
If I feel it is going some where, I would then give out my phone number before agreeing on a meeting.
It works very well for me, and is a system I will continue to do.
I do not do meetings on the same day though as a rule, and never with a new guy to me, so it works.

LucySmile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
I much prefer email as the first contact followed up with a phone call.
JM.
The majority of clients contact me by phone. I find this works well, as people have less time to think about what they are going to say and are more natural. If they come across pleasant, they generally are in real life.

Email is ok, but it doesn't always lead to a booking and can be time consuming.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Preferred credit withdrawal technique Miss De Vere 6 6,803 24-05-2013, 16:31
Last Post: dirtyangeld