Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Missing Movie Rental Credits
Has anyone else had this problem before? My Credits Activity / Credits Turnover screen shows that I sold £5.98 worth of movie rentals on 2 May, yet they are not listed in my credits statement not in my credits balance. In fact the total listed in my credits statement for the day is exactly £5.98 short of that showing in the Credits Activity / Credits Turnover screen.

Have messaged AW, but just got a standard response, so messaged again and now getting the customary cold shoulder.

Anyone else ever had this problem with credits and know how I can get a reply?

Thanks
Sean
Are you a verified member on AW, as if not they take the first couple of rentals of any clips, etc, to pay for the use of. I found that out when I put my first clips on, so got myself verified.

Sally x
My profile: MatureSally38K
Yes, been verified for years and this is the movie rentals sales which are missing, which they don't take even if you're not verified. The two screens fail to add up by exactly the movie rentals sales for yesterday and they will still not reply to me.

It's such a shame that such a great site is tarnished by the appalling support. Just keep an eye on your rental sales everyone, as it may be a general problem rather than isolated to me. Let me know if you want to know how to check your sales in this way if unsure.

Sean x
Hi, Sea, send a screenshot of the turnover page and your statement page to admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk and I can have a look at them.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
That's really kind and helpful of you. Have just sent the screen shots through. Have never seen anything like this before and I always check my credits tally up meticulously so to tie up with my accounts.

Thanks again
Sean

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Having trouble with movie credits !? Lucys-world 2 4,962 18-05-2015, 20:47
Last Post: admin
  Directchat Missing Credits sea138 5 5,523 02-05-2013, 19:48
Last Post: sea138