Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Forum Logo
Just a observation, this site is nothing to do with Adultwork.com, but yet it has the almost identical logo as AW, it is only VERY slightly different and has the addition of forum in it.
But anyone just popping in is automatically going to think it is AW run, without actually looking at the logo properly. And not many read the intro's etc.
Is there no copyright on the original AW logo?
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I've just analysed it and there are significant differences and the one on here looks hand drawn and therefore original.

I agree there is an association, but I think that has worked well for the forum, so I doubt it will be changed unless you are right of course, but I imagine the differences are enough to let it go, after all, no one can have a copyright over using a lying woman image and if it has not been literally cutnpaste, then it is not the same.
Jayxee does raise a valid point and it might still be worth checking that there is no copyright on the AW image and I hadnt really realised it was different. Perhaps if it isnt too much hassle it might be worth registering the AWF one, then AW couldnt do anything.
I was trying to load a pic of both, Side by side. But not managed to yet.

Jayzee, try it in Word - copy each logo and paste on the document - quite a shock when I did it on how similar they are.
it doesnt bother AW, as someone notified them 2yr ago about it thinking they were being smug
To be honest it's almost like free advertising for them and since we all use it, then we are only encouraging others to use it too.
Fair enough, I just wasn't aware that AW were ok with it, and didn't want to lose a good forum to a technicality! So thought I'd point it out. Smile

(22-07-2011, 06:23)jayzee77 Wrote: Fair enough, I just wasn't aware that AW were ok with it, and didn't want to lose a good forum to a technicality! So thought I'd point it out. Smile

oh yeah they knew