Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

My rant unbelievable
Now am I over reacting or not but I am actually sitting shaking my head in disbelief at my laptop.

I have exchanged a couple of pm's on another board with a guy who wanted to book me he was quite specific about his wants even down to the fact that he required me to take a bath before hand not a shower,I explained that I always take a shower between clients and that I personally felt cleaner and more refreshed not having lain there in soapy water that leaves a residue on your skin.

Now this was his response!

Thank-you for taking the time to answer my questions.

So... just to clarify. Your answer to 'Would you take a bath just before my visit'? is... No?

From personal experience over many years, and bad experiences in previous 'visits' I assure you that a bath, allowing total immersion, is far better preperation for that particular service, and I must 'pass' if you are not willing to accomodate my requirement.

For f's sake I am 41 years old and think I am way past the stage where I need a bloody mans advice on personal hygeine and the particular service he mentions was just basic reverse oral and boob sucking
lol, its unreal what some men are like. Sometimes i wonders to myself if i may sound sort of weird in my email requests, but nothing compares to some of the things like this i hear about.
You could have always ran the bath while you had a shower and charged him an extra fiver towards the water bill.
what a knob, i detest baths as well
(23-05-2011, 16:39)CurvaceousKate Wrote: You could have always ran the bath while you had a shower and charged him an extra fiver towards the water bill.

Then he would have to clean it after to get rid of the tide marks that I have left because I am such a dirty unwashed girl.
(23-05-2011, 17:09)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(23-05-2011, 16:39)CurvaceousKate Wrote: You could have always ran the bath while you had a shower and charged him an extra fiver towards the water bill.

Then he would have to clean it after to get rid of the tide marks that I have left because I am such a dirty unwashed girl.

we like dirty emily Wink
He sounds as though he has OCD. It is personal preference. I only have showers whereas my mate generally has baths. I hate the thought of sitting in your own filthy waters, whereas he feels a good soak is the way to go. He is mildly OCD - so he tells me, I just think he's eccentric!
and I thought my jeans thing was unusual?? Much prefer showers to baths anyway and you are always sweet smelling and delicious when I see you Emily.........
JM
It was probably his fetish Big Grin
Providing directcam & chat, femdom sessions and personalised one to one to one webcam via Adultwork http://www.tiny.cc/kazb to turn your fantasy into a reality! See my feedback of 1040 Smile
That is a thought. He might have licked the rim clean for you.