Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Sexuality in the UK
Hello all,

My name is Jack and I am a reporter for an international multimedia agency based in London. We produce news, features and documentaries for some of the biggest newspapers, magazines and broadcasters in the world.
Right now we are working on a series about sexuality and sexual proclivities in the UK. We are setting up a series of interviews with people with very different and specific sexual tastes and I wondered if there was anyone out there who would be interested in getting involved.
The idea is to show the range and diversity of sexual interests in the UK so I would like to hear from anyone whose interest goes beyond what would be considered the norm in the mainstream media.
There is also be the possibility of working on a print story for which we would be able to pay a contributor fee.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, you can PM me, or email jack.mckay@barcroftmedia.com

Many thanks,
Jack
(16-04-2012, 12:37)jackman Wrote: We produce news, features and documentaries for some of the biggest newspapers, magazines and broadcasters in the world.

For a profit...

Try Adultwork, you pay the girl by the hour and talk to her about what you want

Sarah x x x
proclivities-had to get the Oxford English out for this one-still not sure what it means!!!! lol
(23-04-2012, 19:55)gaz255 Wrote: proclivities-had to get the Oxford English out for this one-still not sure what it means!!!! lol

proclivities plural of pro·cliv·i·ty
Noun: A tendency to choose or do something regularly.

Courtesy of my best friend, Google

Sarah x x x
(24-04-2012, 11:41)wife4rent Wrote:
(23-04-2012, 19:55)gaz255 Wrote: proclivities-had to get the Oxford English out for this one-still not sure what it means!!!! lol

proclivities plural of pro·cliv·i·ty
Noun: A tendency to choose or do something regularly.

Courtesy of my best friend, Google

Sarah x x x
Ah got it choose-losing horses ! do something regularly-back them !

A sexuality in UK as very high. There county as totally free in developed sexual relation. I am working on a series about sexuality and sexual proclivities in the UK.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Sex, Religion, and Hypocrisy – Will Embracing Your Sexuality Offend God? Heather_Edwards 30 43,885 27-10-2011, 08:07
Last Post: tinkerbell