Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How did you choose your name?
(20-05-2011, 18:17)ShySmile Wrote: I am shy and less than confident before I get to know someone, so I felt it was a name that was appropriate to me and the clientele I wanted to attract. Plus went I first went on AW I was quite shocked at the names people called themselves, and what they claimed to do. It may have been a reaction to that as well.

I think it must be, as you were insulting me like you had known me all your life after half an hour of meeting. Nothing like a good insult to break the ice lol. Of course you could blame it on the vodka, you light weight!
I think you'll find I was reciprocating the compliments! Mind you, you did put me at ease extremely quickly! Or maybe it was the harassment when I was standing outside having a cigarette.
By the way, just sent you my new, non-smoking face pic!
Ax
(20-05-2011, 20:04)ShySmile Wrote: I think you'll find I was reciprocating the compliments! Mind you, you did put me at ease extremely quickly! Or maybe it was the harassment when I was standing outside having a cigarette.
By the way, just sent you my new, non-smoking face pic!
Ax

I was glad to see you, it was nice to have a night out without being poked lol.
My punting name was easy! Mark because it's my name (I'm both shallow and predictable!), Red as it's my fav colour, Foxx as punters need to be sly & stealthy. Actually didn't like the name that much and was going to change it as soon as I found a better one, but had quite a few positive comments from ladies, so it stuck! Now I'm "Foxxy" to my lady friends! P.s. As a rule, I refrain from going through people's bins at night!
A gent......but a naughty one
I used to be lola because it's close to my real name so it wasn't a complete surprise to be called it.... then i had to change and i'd just come back off holiday where i'd been nicknamed sugar for the amount of sugar i have on everything... i liked it so it stuck Smile