Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Cunnilingus, a guide for men
Guys I have been asked to write a little lesson on the art of licking a lady

1. Treat the clitoris the way you expect tour cock treated. (However, if you enjoy having nails hammered through your cock, just stay away unless the lady specifically asks for this)
2. Teeth are not required for blow jobs. You don't need to knock them out, but watch what you do with them.
3. Eye contact... Look up at the lady, if you are doing it right you will be able to tell. If she is tolerating you, the look on her face will tell all.
4. Gently lick AROUND the clit, use plenty of saliva, it helps lubricate things.
5. Even more gently, suck her clit into your mouth a little...I didn't say deepthroat, just into your mouth a little. Remember the teeth, cover them with your lips to prevent any discomfort.
6. The clit isn't the be all and end all. Move a little lower, start long stroke with your tongue from the perineum all the way up back to the clit.
7. Repeat steps 3 to 6
8. Try sliding your tongue deeper into her pussy. If you have been doing things right, you will notice a build up of fluid. This is normal.
9. Did you remember to trim your nails and wash our hands before we started? Good, repeat step 5, and at the same time slide 1 finger into her pussy.
10. GENTLY move finger around, keep moving that tongue.
11. Did you remember step 3? Good, what are her reactions? How is her breathing? Go back to step 9, do you get an encouraging look, if so gently try 2 fingers for a few seconds.
12. Try to gently, but quickly flick your tongue over the clit. Hopefully you will notice an excess of fluid beginning to leak out.
13. Vary the above steps, until you feel her hands clamp on the back of your head, and pull you closer to her, or until you fell her thighs clamp around your ears like a vice.
14. Stop... let her release her grip, and repeat step 12. At this stage you should notice her breathing becomes very shallow, she may writhe on the bed, or accuse you of being a fornicator of dubious parentage.

It is only polite at this point to thank the lady, and offer her a kiss.

Ladies, did I miss anything important?

One little thing. All ladies are different, so what works for one, may not work for another. Use the basic techniques you have described, but listen to her body and tailor them to her responses. There is no point labouring something that has little affect, when you hae hit on something that works well.

Also, fingers. Women are all different sizes inside and don't assume 'big on the outside, big on the inside'. Be gentle when adding extra fingers and don't assume she wants or can take a fist. Often one or two fingers is quite enough.

Speed does not necessarily = orgasm. Fingering is about locating the g-spot and massaging it into a beautiful frenzie. Don't assume if you do it harder and faster it will make her cum faster and longer. If anything you will put her off her stride and she will clam up. Softly, softly and gently work up to somethng orgasmic. Where that might be will differ from girl to grl.
Good pointers...

Other thing for me is if there is too much wandering with the tongue, I'm not going to get anywhere... Direct clit stimulation, varying with speed, strokes, sucking and flicking of the tongue is the only thing that gets me off... In my honest opinion anything else is a waste of time - unless it is part of the tease and lead up to the clit stimulation...

Once you sense she is liking what you're doing... DONT STOP or stray from the clit in any way... Once it stops it stops... We are very different to men!

Also watch out for shaking legs, or thrusting of her hips... If that happens, you're hitting the spot! Again, dont stop!!

I love fingers... Love them... But two is generally enough when there is clit stim involved!!

Hmmm... Gagging for it much?!

** As a side note, this is what works for ME!! Not necessarily every woman on earth... But I'm pretty sure most ladies will agree on the clit thing... It's frustrating when your man is getting you somewhere and then he changes the tune!! **
If anyone ever thanked me for them going down they'd have my hand across their face before they would know it!
Sorry wouldn't do it for me, either. Sorry MrSmith. Sad Yuck at the thought of all that saliva too, can just imagine it running down and irritating the fk out of me. Sad
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
As ever........
No set rules.
Us ladies respond in all sorts of different ways.
What works for one lady will not for the next.
Let the lady guide you...........if you dare!

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
I have to agree with Kate and Lu, Listen to the lady rather than rely on some rehearsed technique.
(14-11-2011, 21:14)davidseven Wrote: I have to agree with Lu, Listen to the lady rather than rely on some rehearsed technique.

*coughs* I think you will find you mean you agree with Lu and Kate since I said it ages ago Tongue
Oops! Sorry Kate, Thanks for for the direction. Tongue