Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

girls who had boob jobs who long was u off work?
hey ladies it is 9 days now till the new boobies awwww im so excited, I had my breast filler and could work the next day easily but now its sadly faded away Sad
How long after your boob job till you was back camming/meeting again.xx
Good luck babe, hope it all goes well! And good luck with the other things you have going on Smile Sure you will return with lots of new goodies... boobies included!
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
aww thanks hun going to bring so many new puppies back Big Grin he he beyond excited Big Grin I wake up at night thinking about boobs I feel like a teenage boy lol Smile x
Look forward to seeing pics! The photo was super cute! Mmmmm boobies Wink x
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
A full 3 months hun but I saved beforehand so I could take all that time off. They recommend at least 6 weeks before you begin doing any sort of heavy stretching, especially if you're having unders. You could easily cam within the first month so long as you don;t move around a lot. Meeting on the other hand I couldn't comment on. R u going with Mr K? Big Grin x
im going having dr Hudson.ill prob try cam a few weeks after I wont be doing any handstand in the show of course Big Grin
AWWW ill be posting pics hun soon as Big Grin XX
Good luck, I totally respect anyone that goes under general anesthesia voluntarily; I am so scared of hospitals and anything relating to being put to sleep!

I really wish you a very, very quick clean recovery, with no pain!!! xxxx
(15-04-2013, 01:21)curlytots Wrote: Good luck, I totally respect anyone that goes under general anesthesia voluntarily; I am so scared of hospitals and anything relating to being put to sleep!

I really wish you a very, very quick clean recovery, with no pain!!! xxxx

they have offered me the option of just being sedated so I wont be totally pout out im going with this Big Grin x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Girls/Guys who are looking to work with others JenniferJayXXX 0 4,524 17-12-2018, 06:50
Last Post: JenniferJayXXX
Heart Any girls looking to work together? Summerxxxxx 2 7,484 02-09-2015, 18:49
Last Post: Summerxxxxx
  Where to Find Right Girls for Webcam Work?? Wespes 36 74,384 24-02-2013, 17:12
Last Post: GemGemz
  girls - do u lose out on work being on forums abcdef 160 346,048 30-07-2011, 23:04
Last Post: Freddo