Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

adultwork is quiet...
anyone else experiencing it being quiet? anyone got any ideas why its so quiet? x
didnt you just ask this on another thread?!
School holidays... it's always quiet when the kids are off school....
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
i wrote one but i swear it disappeared? i couldnt find it lol! you got the link to it? i cant find it when i try look for it lol. but yeah yesterday was pretty busy today has just dragged majorly xx

(04-04-2013, 22:51)Anita ~ britishmilf Wrote: didnt you just ask this on another thread?!

(04-04-2013, 22:54)xyour_little_secretx Wrote: i wrote one but i swear it disappeared? i couldnt find it lol! you got the link to it? i cant find it when i try look for it lol. but yeah yesterday was pretty busy today has just dragged majorly xx

(04-04-2013, 22:51)Anita ~ britishmilf Wrote: didnt you just ask this on another thread?!

it was 2 under this one when looked but they change position as people add to different threads
It's still there...if you click on "view todays posts" you'll see all the new ones.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
ahh fair enough Smile i barely use forums i just wanted to find out if others have been quiet? ive managed to tally some credits together but its just not as busy as it was once upon a time! x
dont know which one to reply to!! You can also find your posts and any you have replied to on your main profile page
Hiya your little secret, Adultwork i find is always affected during holidays, the kids are about, family etc so dont worry its just quiet but once the holidays finish it should pick up again. Why not try going on early in the morning or late at night ?

country-gal
well i have been logged in since 10am ive done 99credits but i usually am on about 170 by now. hopefully its better next week Smile i forgot about the holidays you know lol! x