Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Blackmail pictures and small cock humiliation
Blackmail pictures and small cock humiliation pictures, am I allowed to do blackmail when a guy wants me to and then add a few pictures of there cocks ect.. up in my free gallery if they want me to be a serious Misstress.
If you want to be a serious Mistress then I'd suggest you read up on the law and the surrounding repercussions of blackmail roleplay and the long term effect it'll have on your life if the client decides he's going to the police - which has happened.
(04-04-2013, 21:52)Ana_X Wrote: If you want to be a serious Mistress then I'd suggest you read up on the law and the surrounding repercussions of blackmail roleplay and the long term effect it'll have on your life if the client decides he's going to the police - which has happened.

Ah bloody hell, I am not going to do that then, thank you x
I'm not saying don't do it, but I am saying if you are going to do it be sure to be well informed and make sure you know and accept the fallout of what can happen.

Always be informed.

All the best x
Okay, thank you Smile
Made me nervous that they could switch on you and call the police so I probably won't do it.
xxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Small penis humiliation hornygirl1991 9 18,486 29-04-2014, 19:19
Last Post: xKatieBabyx