Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Working with a friend every now and again on a solo account
Hello, I live with a stripper and I was wondering if every now and again on my solo profile could I do some cam shows with her with out making a girl on girl account or is this now allowed?
xxx

#xTiffanyDior
I have a solo account and do couple cam shows with my partner every day. I can't be bothered to make another account as I do single shows through the day and couple shows early morning and late at night so would rather just say with my account.
do you change your profile pic to both of yous when you are on together? just to let people know who they will be seeing?

or are you on freeview?
Strictly speaking we should have a couple's account if we cam as a couple and the other person needs to be verified by AW too. Also, bear in mind that if it's a solo account, guys will just be expecting to see only the person in the profile and may not appreciate someone else being there.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Ah okay, thank you for the advice, we would've took a picture and gone on to free also I will just do it by myself until we get a couple account Smile xx
My partner and I do joint webcams on her account. Usually if a punter requests it, and pays extra of course.Cool
There is a woman on aw who has her own account and a couple account, she has both available at the same time and feedback indicates she does couple shows on her own single account and solo shows on the couple account to when her partner isnt there. Both are verified though
That's a bit naughty.... you could all do that, then where would we be?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
well i suppose if none of the clients actually report her she'll get away with it. I remember looking at her feedback on the couple profile and someone had booked a couple show and put that they were disappointed her partner wasnt available.