Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Debit Available Today Subscription (not authorized) ...
I have money in my account and was surprised that 5.00 was taken out that I didn't authorize.

02/04/2013 00:04 Debit Available Today Subscription - 02/04/2013 -5.00 XXX.00

I couldn't find the proper form to send but I did send something from a form that seemed "closely related".

I unmarked my daily availability to hope prevent this happening in the future but don't know if this is good enough.

This has never happened in the last 2.5 years of being an AW member.
And I am confused.
I know 5.00 is not a lot of money (it's about 7.50 to me re: exchange rate) but if this happens regularly my account will be depleted in no time.

Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

TIA

Danna

PS ... I may have posted this in the wrong section, if so please don't hesitate to move. Smile
click here to view My AdultWork Profile

verified member:11/28/2010

The "available today" feature is separate to daily availability planner and one does not impact on the other.

I think I would just mail them through the help centre and see what they say.

I have had odd things in the past.... I remember my telephone number display subscription appeared one day while I was in Venice! It's only one credit, but I mailed them about it and they did refund.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(04-04-2013, 13:22)Trinity-Belle Wrote: The "available today" feature is separate to daily availability planner and one does not impact on the other.

I think I would just mail them through the help centre and see what they say.

I have had odd things in the past.... I remember my telephone number display subscription appeared one day while I was in Venice! It's only one credit, but I mailed them about it and they did refund.

Thank you Trinity-Belle.
I did and received a reply back.
They claim it was my fault Rolleyes and they will not refund.
I am not an expert when it comes to AW but I know that I didn't authorize this.
Also I wasn't even available for the day (today) I got charged. I'm only avail. Mon Tue Fri & Sat.

It's very strange.
Just in case I somehow got hacked I changed my password.

I noticed it was just after midnight that they took the money, did you untick your box in time? sorry if thats sounds daft!
(04-04-2013, 23:57)Anita ~ britishmilf Wrote: I noticed it was just after midnight that they took the money, did you untick your box in time? sorry if thats sounds daft!

Thanks for your advice Anita ~ britishmilf.
I didn't have anything checked to begin with, also my availability that I kept updated on a very regular basis clearly indicated that I was not available yesterday or today.

Hopefully this will not happen again against my say so.

Not sure if im misunderstanding you here, so apologies if i am! The availability diary isnt linked to the available today feature, if the available today box is ticked they automatically take the fee, however if you werent showing as "available today" the day before this happened then i would imagine the box wasnt ticked, im sure i paid for it in advance though once but i could be wrong about that