Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

anonymity

As stated I am new to this so could you please confirm the following:

Is there an unwritten law between punters/wg that if they come across each other innocently like in the street,supermarket,pub etc they don't let on too each other?
Yes.

Best thing to do is just completely ignore one another.

It saves any awkward questions which might be difficult to answer... you never know who might see you from over the road or just driving past and then ask you later who it was they saw you talking to... and then you have to start lying and one lie leads to another and before you know what has happened or how you ended up there, you've tripped yourself up.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
would that still apply if you were a regular??
Yup.
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
I've had guys text me saying "nice to see you..." which is quite sweet, but I wouldn't want them to actually say hello or even to acknowledge me or smile at me. We can have a good giggle about it the next time we meet, but nothing in public.
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Many thanks again.
(28-03-2013, 01:10)smithy115 Wrote: would that still apply if you were a regular??

You mean, if you were a regular and you were out with your wife it would be ok for me to come up and say hello how you doing, will you be coming to fuck me next Thursday as usual?

I know you claim to be new to all this but I really do think you are coming up with "What is the stupidest question I can ask" competition winner...

Sarah x x x
Hahahahahaha!!!!!
If it were a regular meeting a WG in a supermarket, I had visions of her calling his name, running down the aisle and leaping into his arms...I guess real life just isn't that romantic.

Or maybe grabbing the guy, dragging him over to one of the chest freezers, jumping on top with legs spread, shouting "do me here, big boy!" and giving you a freebie since you're such a good customer.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(28-03-2013, 00:42)smithy115 Wrote: As stated I am new to this so could you please confirm the following:

Is there an unwritten law between punters/wg that if they come across each other innocently like in the street,supermarket,pub etc they don't let on too each other?

Most of the time I'm not looking out for clients, and have been told off for not recognising someone.

If I do see a client and recognise them my default is to walk right past, or if in a 'venue' of some sort just carry on as normal.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond