Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Burlesque
If you like burlesque corsets and tassels go to Fun Fashion and if you like miniature hats and fascinators go to P J Millinery. Please contact me direct for 10% dicount, which I can get for you.
is it just miniature hats kate ?
(14-05-2011, 00:02)lolo Wrote: is it just miniature hats kate ?

There are also fascinators, but they will be doing large hats too. It's a matter of, watch this space.
thanks kate
Wink 
(13-05-2011, 23:49)CurvaceousKate Wrote: If you like burlesque corsets and tassels go to Fun Fashion and if you like miniature hats and fascinators go to P J Millinery. Please contact me direct for 10% dicount, which I can get for you.

Hi babe I need some tassels - how do I get some dinky discounts?!

Thankies!
(16-09-2011, 09:28)kinkydirtybitch Wrote:
(13-05-2011, 23:49)CurvaceousKate Wrote: If you like burlesque corsets and tassels go to Fun Fashion and if you like miniature hats and fascinators go to P J Millinery. Please contact me direct for 10% dicount, which I can get for you.

Hi babe I need some tassels - how do I get some dinky discounts?!

Thankies!

oops, only just saw this sorry.

Email fun fashion direct and mention this website. Tjhey can take payment direct by card over the phone. You will get 10% discount that way, or you can pay via paypal.
This is now on ebay for manufactured miniature hats. They are retailing at just £7.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...0384185010
so cute
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

I love the thought of the hen parties up here wearing matching hats! It might give them a little elegance as they fall over in the street.
(09-11-2011, 22:56)SassyAnn Wrote: I love the thought of the hen parties up here wearing matching hats! It might give them a little elegance as they fall over in the street.

Go for it Ann I'll give you a £1 for every hat you sell. You could make our millions lol.