Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

panties
lol! no problem sniffing mine.. though if you asked in person n the street you'd probably get walked away from a bit sharpish!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(14-05-2011, 07:45)jayzee77 Wrote: lol! no problem sniffing mine.. though if you asked in person n the street you'd probably get walked away from a bit sharpish!

I Heart the smell of my dirty knickers, im just a flat out perv Big Grin
(13-05-2011, 21:10)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(13-05-2011, 20:51)lolo Wrote: cant answer that one as i never wear them

shame on you you blatant husssie going comando

still, better than my ususal trick of going out with really sexy undies on only to say to the boys (whom i work with in the office) 'hey i've just been to the loo and taken my undies off!!'

i'm still not entirely sure myself why i keep doing it :S
(15-05-2011, 22:54)sugar-11 Wrote:
(13-05-2011, 21:10)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(13-05-2011, 20:51)lolo Wrote: cant answer that one as i never wear them

shame on you you blatant husssie going comando

still, better than my ususal trick of going out with really sexy undies on only to say to the boys (whom i work with in the office) 'hey i've just been to the loo and taken my undies off!!'

i'm still not entirely sure myself why i keep doing it :S

warning sugar alert we are going to lose our halos
I don't mind a panty sniffer Wink
Neither do I cum sniff away on mine when I wear them that is!
(13-05-2011, 20:45)19001900 Wrote: why do some women get up set when i ask them if i can sniff there used pantiesConfused

Maybe the don't like the way you look with panties on your face, maybe you would look better with a bra on your head   Big Grin
(13-05-2011, 20:45)19001900 Wrote: why do some women get up set when i ask them if i can sniff there used pantiesConfused

It's a shame you've met other girls that have took offence to you asking to sniff their panties Sad

Personally, I love to cam with the pantie purchaser, so I can start by stuffing them inside & sniffing them on cam first, then hope when you receive them, the pair of knickers will not only smell of my sweet cum but you'll know we have both enjoyed sniffing them. 

Stay horny & enjoy your sexy ways hun! Kisses, xxx
HI JUNIOR, WELL IV NO PROBLEM WITH YOU SNIFFING MY PANTIES HUN? JUST ASK, THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH A MAN WANTING TO SMELL MY LADY SCENTS ITS QUITE HORNY ACTUALLY IV PLENTY SEXY PANTIES AND YOUR FAVE PVC ONES X

Attached Files Image(s)

YES IM BACK AFTER A SHORT BREAK MAIL ,RING OR TXT AND IL GET STRAIGHT BACK TO YOU northeastangels7@hotmail.co.uk Angel THNX THE ONE N ONLY SEXY CARMEN X  07596601155  YES IM WANTING A SEXY HOT N HORNEY FUN FILLED BANK HOLIDAY FROM DUSK TILL DAWN ,LETS DO THIS Heart