Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

NO FACE IN FREECHAT?
So I stopped showing my face in free chat recentley, mainly because it get's so tiring sitting grinning like a cheshire cat when guys come in and leave not saying anything!
I know there are a lot of ladies that don't show their faces for various reasons and I would just like to remind the guys of this. For some ladies it is a real security issue. Please if a lady does not show her face in free, check out her profile, it might be that she has pictures in her free gallery, I do, but it might also be that she has real security/safety issues keeping her from showing her face, if you don't like that just leave, there is no need for rude or nasty comments! Be nice, have fun!
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
I agree with you as i never have shown face in free chat. Its just not worth it for me to possibly end up in a session with my manager from my other job! lol Wouldn't that make you feel sick? As well as that do you think most of the punters would be happy showing their identity to the whole world when they don't know who they are chatting to...probably not! so we too should be respected for our reasons. I still can't get my head around the fact that girls on MyFreeCams.com sit in free chat showing face with full nudity for probably the same amount of tokens of what we earn in private only! Its crazy Huh
I agree as I don't show my face in free and don't really in pvt but I sometimes show my mouth area. Some guys are really understanding and thank you for you honesty but some get nasty or make stupid comments. As you say, most of them wouldn't be happy showing their faces so why should they expect or demand that we should.
*damn we're in public.. shuts up
I know i keep forgetting as lots of people keep starting posts outside the private area which makes us forget when we post....soon the entire forum will need a good clean up of posts which are more suited to the private area,we don't want to give admin more work though. lol
I've never tried not showing my face in free (apart from when I had the cam pointed on the ceiling lights, which was fun) but I think I would find free preview easier going if I did.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I don't show my face in free.. i usually put some nice lipstick on and show mouth downwards! Some ladies are ok showing face in free but i'm way too scared of who may come into my chat room! Hehe :-)
Same here fit. Not showing face is fine but it's surprising the difference it makes showing/ not showing lips!!!
(21-03-2013, 20:57)Classy_Katy Wrote: I've never tried not showing my face in free (apart from when I had the cam pointed on the ceiling lights, which was fun) but I think I would find free preview easier going if I did.
I find it almost as good as not doing freechat, if they can't see my face I can't see them lol. Silly I know but some of the idiots really wouldn't want see the faces I pull at them before I kick them out lol.

I posted in public cos I was hoping for some responses from the guys, see what their thoughts are lol

I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX