Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Smelly Feet Service ??
Hi. A newbie here. I hope I'm posting this on the correct board.

I see there have already been posts about this subject. While I don't have a traditional foot fetish as such, I get hugely aroused by women's smelly feet and well-worn footwear. It's a pheromone thing I believe. The appearance of the feet themselves don't really turn me on but the aroma drives me insane.

While I understand the difficulties associated with the preparation for such a service, I wondered if any providers here would be able to offer a smelly foot/footwear service for me on the east coast, Lincolnshire/Peterborough/Humberside area. I am not necessarily looking for full sex, but more of the smelly foot service than anything else, but to completion for myself. Maybe there is a girl here who has been to work or college all day in some really stinky well-worn footwear, trainers and so on.

Perhaps a punter or provider could recommend or inbox me with any info.

Thanks
Hi

Sent pm to you

Regards

Anna x
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
Thanks Anna. Reply sent.

(17-03-2013, 17:56)courtesanannabel Wrote: Hi

Sent pm to you

Regards

Anna x

aww damn....if Id know this I would have sent you my old minging slippers Ive just thrown away
Noooooooooo - too late! Rolleyes

(17-03-2013, 22:44)edgeofxtacy Wrote: aww damn....if Id know this I would have sent you my old minging slippers Ive just thrown away