Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A genuine step forward, or just clever marketing?
Either way, I think these new Swedish mannequins are an excellent idea and I can't wait to see them in the shops....

[Image: 910a937e-ef4d-417a-ab58-d2e935c69776_swedish-mana.jpg]

Read the article here.

x
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I think its a great idea and more accurately reflects todays society (size wise).

Angel xxx
Not just today's honey... it was ever that way!

And just look at works by Botticelli, or any renascence artist for that matter?

There were no Super waifs then... they are an invention of the modern era.

It's only been the last few decades that it has been fashionable to be all skin and bone.
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Love it, great marketing! If only they would do one with big boobs as well Wink x
[quote='Trinity-Belle' pid='49484' dateline='1363375397']
Not just today's honey... it was ever that way!

And just look at works by Botticelli, or any renascence artist for that matter?

Id have been a supernodel in this era with my back side! Smile
I would like to see a disproportionate mannequin! I have a waif like torso with a womanly butt and hips. There are plenty of women that are toned and healthy but are naturally top or bottom heavy. If you look at many classical paintings, the women are clearly pair shaped, and this concept of beauty (regardless of dress size), seems to be lost in today's society.

I can understand that bigger women feel under represented. But until I see a mannequin with A cup tits, big hips and a round ass, I shall feel the same!
[Image: 7997.jpg]
I'm a size 8 with natural D cups and I've yet to see any mannequin with a body like mine! It's good that shops are starting to realise that we're all different shapes and sizes, but I wish women wouldn't be so influenced by the media or think that they have to aspire to be a certain body shape, whether that be skinny or bigger. There's a trend at the moment where certain people are using the term "real" women to describe ladies of a more voluptuous shape and it gets on my nerves. We are all individuals and the only thing that matters is that we feel comfortable in our own skin. I've been a lot bigger than the size that I am now and I didn't feel comfortable nor did it suit my frame, so I changed it in order to feel better about myself, but it was for me and nobody else.
(21-03-2013, 17:57)Mistress_Babalon Wrote: I've been a lot bigger than the size that I am now and I didn't feel comfortable nor did it suit my frame, so I changed it in order to feel better about myself, but it was for me and nobody else.

Nothing to add to that... Heart
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
(21-03-2013, 17:57)Mistress_Babalon Wrote: There's a trend at the moment where certain people are using the term "real" women to describe ladies of a more voluptuous shape and it gets on my nerves. We are all individuals and the only thing that matters is that we feel comfortable in our own skin.

+1!

I love this! But have to agree with Mistress Babalon i don't like the term 'real woman' and think it can be quite disrespectful, i am a size 10 on top and 12 on bottom (huge arse) so like that lots of men can appreciate a curvier figure however i do feel slightly uncomfortable when men refer to curvy girls e.g Kelly Brook etc and say 'pwooar real woman' then slag off someone skinny, e.g Keira Knightley..

I have a real passion for weigh training and always get disapproving comments from men.. 'don't turn into some muscular freak of a woman! (no danger of that lol) which annoys me too, as if you have to have fat in the right places and big boobies to be hot?! We're all real women regardless..