Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Do you make use of the Verification Photo? (A question in two parts - pick one from each part!)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
XXX PART ONE XXX
0%
0 0%
I Filter my searches to only show profiles which have a verification pic
9.09%
2 9.09%
I always check the verification photo
13.64%
3 13.64%
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't
9.09%
2 9.09%
Naaa... I just rely on the gallery photos
13.64%
3 13.64%
What's a verification Pic?
0%
0 0%
XXX PART TWO BELOW XXX
4.55%
1 4.55%
I'm wary of a girl who chooses to hide it her verification pic.
9.09%
2 9.09%
It's a plus if I can see the verification pic, but it's not a big deal
18.18%
4 18.18%
It doesn't matter one little bit if she hides it
22.73%
5 22.73%
Err... I'll ask again - what's a verification pic?
0%
0 0%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only profiles with: A Verification Photo
Hi guys!

Was just wondering... when you are searching for girls on AW, do you ever use the little tick box down on the left hand side to filter the results to show only those profiles which have a verification pic?

And as an aside... have you noticed that AW have recently added a little link just under the main profile pic saying "Verification Photo Uploaded"? And if so, do you ever view it? And how do you feel when you click that link, you just get a message saying something like:

AW Wrote:This is a verification photo as supplied by this member. We make no warranties or guarantees that this picture is of the person(s) advertising or appearing on Trinity-Belle's profile page.

Use this photo to make your own judgements as to the authenticity of this member's profile by comparing it with those that appear in their galleries and movie library. (more tips)

This member has chosen to hide their verification photo and not make it publicly available.

Does it make you think badly of the girl? Like if a girl hides her feedback?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Will be interesting to see how this poll shapes up x
It's not bothered me either way. Not necessarily in this order, I look at the profile, profile pics, free gallery, and then if I'm interested, the private gallery if there is one. Then start on the feedback, and the feedback of the people who have left feedback.....

If the girl hides her feedback, then it's a definite no no for me.

It's also very surprising as to what google reverse image search or tineye bring up, even on blanked out face pics. I pointed out to my current favourite girl that a reverse image search on one of her profile photos brought up a load of stuff she wouldn't want people to know....she was horrified!
Same here. Hidden feedback is an issue, but not hidden verification pics.

...Assuming they actually have pics at all. Some don't: and I will never book them, no matter how lovely their self-description is!

And some only show close-ups of various "naughty bits". Yes, OK, I can see you're female... but, good grief, I want to know what you look like!
(10-03-2013, 20:41)Simon Wrote: And some only show close-ups of various "naughty bits". Yes, OK, I can see you're female... but, good grief, I want to know what you look like!

Really?

Are we talking about the same thing here?

The var pic has fairly tight rules... it has to be fully clothed, full face (eyes can be obscured) and holding up a piece of paper with the girls working name and AW ID number and the words "Adultwork.com" plus the date the photograph was taken - all hand written - and the photo has to be uploaded within 24 hours of the date shown... so there shouldn't be any photo's of girls naughty bits at all, and most especially not sans face!
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
I think he just means profile pictures/ galleries, rather than verification pic specifically x
Yes, that's what I meant. And what sort of guy are they trying to attract? Look, here's a picture of a hole you can put your dick into...

A sheep would be cheaper.
Doh!
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172