Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Rental Rejection
Hi

I have now, on three occasions, had a movie rental rejected by adultwork with the reason stating "the Windows Media Rights codec could not be applied".

Anyone have an idea what this means and how to avoid it?

It seems odd, because out of the dozens that I have uploaded, the three which were rejected for this reason have all been edited in WMM and are WMV format - they were also submitted after accepted rentals and rentals have been accepted after them - except for the latest one, which was only rejected today, so I have not had a chance to upload another as yet.

Any help much appreciated.
Sean
No replies, so I guess no one knows. However, I have worked out the problem and the resolution, so if anyone has the same issue, just reply back.

Sean
(23-03-2013, 17:05)sea138 Wrote: No replies, so I guess no one knows. However, I have worked out the problem and the resolution, so if anyone has the same issue, just reply back.

Sean

Hi I have been having the same issue, many of mine are accepted but more recently they are being rejected for this reason, or that they wont play. What is strange is that they are clips that are all produced in the same way! 

Please let me know what you did to fix this issue. 

Appreciated
GMK

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rental Movie Issues Pixie-Slut 7 8,455 30-01-2020, 23:10
Last Post: Pixie-Slut
  rental movie disappeared ..... country-gal 0 3,459 06-07-2015, 15:16
Last Post: country-gal
  uploading rental movie country-gal 0 3,234 21-01-2014, 00:54
Last Post: country-gal
  trying to load my first rental movie up nikkilord1 0 3,149 20-10-2013, 17:09
Last Post: nikkilord1