Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Cam advice
Look, there's only one way to find out if camming is for you... that;s to DO IT! Trust me when I say there is a niche for every single body type/ age/ look out there in camming.. one of the very, very few places where that is the case Big Grin

GemGemz, I will be 51 this year, size 14, average looks for my age.
Have a peek at my profile on adultwork
Name, Bluesatin
I think you will find you have nothning what so ever to worry about.
Good luck
BS xxx
(24-02-2013, 01:21)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Look, there's only one way to find out if camming is for you... that;s to DO IT! Trust me when I say there is a niche for every single body type/ age/ look out there in camming.. one of the very, very few places where that is the case Big Grin

It's very true.

Best not to worry and over think, and just give it a try. I'm a guy - who would wanna pay to watch a guy on cam when you can find that sort of thing for free all over the Internet??!!! But they do. The 1 on 1 interaction and level of quality you can give (no matter your niche and target audience) can do wonders. So, give it a go and see how you feel about it.

You might be pleasantly surprised
AW's SamClarkson

Find my profile:

Follow my Twitter: