Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile Removal (keep referring me to sweetkick)
Hello,

I have been working in the UK under my own profile (Sexyy-teen) for about 2 months. Yesterday I thought I would supply my passport as ID for my this profile.

Overnight I was temporarily suspended due to having two profiles?

I am Latvian, and previously before coming to UK, I worked in Studio in Latvia under the name Chloe_Love, I left studio in July 2012.

I have full UK I.D (bills, bank account etc) and have never logged in my account (Sexyy-teen) but from UK, I have tried telling Adultwork this but they just keep referring me to sweetkick like I am in Latvia which i am not. Sad

I am very worried, as I had a lot of credits in account and this is my only money.

I have contacted sweetkick and am waiting a response. I'm very worried. Dace.

It doesn't matter where you are... it's the fact that you are European which is the problem.

AW can only handle UK ID papers... they just don't have the facility to check papers from all the different European member countries and they outsource it to sweetkick, which is why you have to deal with them.

There have been a lot of problems in the past with rouge profiles from European countries, which is why this change was introduced... irrespective of where you are living, if you do not have a UK driving license or Passport, you will need to go through sweetkick.... don't worry... they will sort it out for you soon enough Smile
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(27-02-2013, 19:39)Trinity-Belle Wrote: It doesn't matter where you are... it's the fact that you are European which is the problem.

AW can only handle UK ID papers... they just don't have the facility to check papers from all the different European member countries and they outsource it to sweetkick, which is why you have to deal with them.

There have been a lot of problems in the past with rouge profiles from European countries, which is why this change was introduced... irrespective of where you are living, if you do not have a UK driving license or Passport, you will need to go through sweetkick.... don't worry... they will sort it out for you soon enough Smile

Thanks for your reply, I really hope all will be ok..

I did not realise this was a problem, old profile I have no control of. Sad
I am having similar. i am Lituanian living in the UK for 3 years working as a carer.
I put my profile online last week did not submitt verification etc. then received aw mail saying account suspended as reported my images did not belong to me!

I sent images to AW showing the images uneditied which showed my face plus verification pic and passport.

They said was naot acceptable.
i was referred to Sweet kick. Sent the imag ewith newspaper and newsaper in the street. they rejected saying my hands are not visible.

Try taking selfie and not wanting people to ask questions

Very unfair. My profile is still offline.
I also sent my UK P60 and  bank statement etc !!!

River
Hi River. Its the hoops you have to go through unfortunately to work on AW, just the way it is and nothing we can do about it.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(17-07-2016, 23:35)admin Wrote: Yes I understand this but my documentation is all genuine.
My bank statment, my P60 and my CRB check

What more do I need to do ?

They reject my verification image but when i try to reload it says do not as there are documents pending???

I am supposed to be seeing clients form Adultwork on Thursday but how can they now contact me with my profile removed ?
Surely my profile which they did put back on briefly could go on until the veirification is done?

River

Hi River. Its the hoops you have to go through unfortunately to work on AW, just the way it is and nothing we can do about it.

Thanks
HI, hands must be visible. Re-contact Sweetkick and do the verification image again.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  profile removal im so stressed daisydreamer 5 8,720 13-11-2015, 20:47
Last Post: oneandonlyMrsJones
  profile removal amyinabundance 0 3,044 11-03-2015, 11:05
Last Post: amyinabundance