Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of Issues logging in using android?
All day today while at work i've been trying to login in using my android phone and everytime i lggged in with my user name and password it kept redirecting me and logging me in as a guest? Now ive logged in at the computer fine so trying again with my phone and still logging in as guest only!

Also noticed that for some reason I cant get past the disclaimer screen on the main AW site, where you click on the continue to agree to enter the site it just keep reloading the disclaimer page? (not using the ap- as wont load up either)

Anyone else had this problem? And yes ive logged in with my phone on numerous occasions in the past with no issues on both sites Huh
You get ONE life LIVE IT!
I use the AW mobile site which is no problem at all... did used to get the same issue as you mention when trying to use the main site, but I find that if I log in using the mobile site then click the "go to main site" button it keeps me logged in.

As for this site... never used it on my mobile I don't think? If I have then it hasn't been a problem... I'd have remembered if it were.

What version of Android are you using?

Is there an update available for your phone?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
The app stopped working for me a couple of weeks ago. Logging in as normal though is fine on my android??
(25-02-2013, 20:01)Trinity-Belle Wrote: I use the AW mobile site which is no problem at all... did used to get the same issue as you mention when trying to use the main site, but I find that if I log in using the mobile site then click the "go to main site" button it keeps me logged in.

As for this site... never used it on my mobile I don't think? If I have then it hasn't been a problem... I'd have remembered if it were.

What version of Android are you using?

Is there an update available for your phone?

Now today its logged me in fine on here. The AW app still not responding.

Using samsung gs2 on andriod 4.0.4 just checked and no updates. Oh well maybe just a glitch in the system!
You get ONE life LIVE IT!
each time I log into aw using my smartphone or the aw app I have to reactivate my account when I next log in using computer so I dont bother using the app or log in from my smartphone anymore
(26-02-2013, 11:28)dlg79 Wrote: Using samsung gs2 on andriod 4.0.4 just checked and no updates. Oh well maybe just a glitch in the system!

Yea, I'm using a Samsung Duos (basically an S3) on 4.0.4

Have to say, though... I am using the mobile site, not the app.

(didn't even know there was an app!)

http://www.adultwork.com/android

Just tried it and it's working fine.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
App works fine for me (Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Android 4.1.1).

- However, my old phone died a few weeks ago and I've only just got this one. So if there had been a problem recently, I wouldn't have known. Maybe it's fixed?
Not being techno minded how do you know what android version you have? samsung galaxy ace?
(27-02-2013, 15:51)fetishbootslut Wrote: Not being techno minded how do you know what android version you have? samsung galaxy ace?

From your home screen, use your Menu button, select Settings (probably at the bottom), then About Device or similar (again probably at the bottom). At least, that's where it's been on both of the Android phones I've had.
Thanks excatly as you said android 2.3.6 assuming that is quite low.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  issues logging into AW country-gal1984 2 927 14-08-2023, 12:58
Last Post: KTC