Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
how to get neg feedbck removed ?
Hi, just thought ide mention that from a punters point of view i do read feedbacks, and the first thing that struck me was how close "timewise" all his comments were made, and thought straight away "obviously made by some tw@t with a grudge" and there for I wouldn't pay any attension to them.
I would expect any guy/girl who reads them would react in pritty much the same manor.
You get ONE life LIVE IT!
Yes but the thing that is annoying is.. in a few months it will NOT show the actual negative feedback's themselves (as doesnt it only show the last 3 months, or something like that and the more feedbacks you get the further down the line the older ones go & thus get replaced with new ones) - however what it WILL show, if you put your mouse over the Ratings thing at the top is that there was 15 disputes! (or whatever the amount is) which looks like the service provider had 15 separate disputes with different members, which is even worse because folk cannot deduce what you have deduced as in a few months time its shows up more as a snapshot/overview situation! (if you know what I mean).

I stand to be corrected on this but am sure that's what happens/the way it works.
I was thinking that too Poshie. He has clearly breached the terms...I would copy and paste the relevant part and email it to AW.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Had a wee look ! and OMG that is shocking ! I have had 5 negs myself some not my fault but a few were , he is a arse him .

Aw should defo remove that ! I would be gutted if that happened to me . I hope it gets sorted very soon x
(27-02-2013, 22:07)poshie Wrote: Yes but the thing that is annoying is.. in a few months it will NOT show the actual negative feedback's themselves (as doesnt it only show the last 3 months, or something like that and the more feedbacks you get the further down the line the older ones go & thus get replaced with new ones) - however what it WILL show, if you put your mouse over the Ratings thing at the top is that there was 15 disputes! (or whatever the amount is) which looks like the service provider had 15 separate disputes with different members, which is even worse because folk cannot deduce what you have deduced as in a few months time its shows up more as a snapshot/overview situation! (if you know what I mean).

I stand to be corrected on this but am sure that's what happens/the way it works.

I see what your saying, but then also im 3 months time unless this cock rears himself as another person and does it again. MN would have also gained 3 months worth of positive feedbacks so then that would compensate for anyhing that happened prior to that time. Cant speak for everyone but it would for me anyway.
You get ONE life LIVE IT!
LITTLE UPDATE!

As I stated previously I’ve recently had a similar experience to ms naughty re a service provider leaving a string of negative feedback (because he didn’t understand I only do webcam and wouldn’t meet him - although perhaps I should add I told him so, over & over in fact!) Rolleyes – anyway I wrote to AW via the Help Centre twice disputing this neg f/b but pretty much got an automated response…. Then reading Trinity’s reply above I decided that what she said made sense/was a good idea so…… decided to churn out one last (third) attempt to AW and hope that this time my appeals/cries of woe would not fall on deaf ears…….so I marched off with my new found armoury on board (courtesy of Trinity's fact finding mission!) ...... back came a more personalized reply & here it is below, I’ll let you guys read it for yourselves to make up your own mind/s……. (& thanks Trinity for helping as I wouldn’t have thought of doing that, tho maybe I should have done so (mentioned the breach of T&C's that is) nearer the time the 'incident' happened .. hence the opening paragraph in their reply).

Hello

Thank you for your email.

We are unclear as to why you are now reporting a member for breaching our
Terms of Use. If you feel any members are breaching our Terms of Use,
please advise via the Help Centre at the time it is occurring and we will
look into this for you.

Based on our previous experience, when members remove themselves, many are
likely to re-register. If those members do re-register and see their
previous feedback has been removed this can also cause them to take other
(or the same) routes to get their opinions heard.

We provide the feedback/rating system for members to leave comments on
their experiences. We cannot moderate or get involved as we have no
insight to the dispute on either side. The tools are there to use and for
other people to evaluate before making arrangements to meet or
request/provide services.

We have previously stated that when responding/disputing to any negative
feedback, with a carefully considered response from you, other members who
view your feedback will understand the situation and not let this affect
their decision making process.

Members look at the entire feedback/rating history in order to make an
informed decision as to whether or not they wish to request any bookings
or services from you.

Whilst we appreciate this must be very frustrating and appear to be very
unfair to you, we receive many requests each day to remove feedback that
members feel is unjust. Over time we have changed various aspects of how
the feedback system works, such as the length of time members are
permitted to leave feedback or the amount of credits a member must spend
with a Service Provider in order to leave any feedback/rating.

If we were to remove feedback/rating for every member who requested it, we
would be rendering the feedback/rating system useless for all our Members.
We are therefore unable to correspond further in this matter.

Please rest assured that we do listen to our Members and where we can
improve any facility on the Site we will. If you have any ideas on how we
can improve any facility that would benefit the entire Membership, please
leave your suggestions here:
http://www.adultwork.com/HelpSuggestion.asp

We wish you continued success with your online business.

Regards
The AdultWork.com Team
Looks like they are inviting 'Suggestions', i.e., ways to improve the service. if anyone has any (esp in relation tho this), I guess that seems to be the only way forward.
Well... it's a fair point I suppose... in some ways.

Maybe we should hit the suggestion box with something?

Maybe... it might be a good idea if members can't leave feedback for the same person, for the same service twice in one day?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Had a look and that is really horrible what he has done to you Miss Naughty I hope aw see sense and remove it from your feedback xxx
www.adultwork.com/dirtyangeld

Twitter @dirtyangelcam
(01-03-2013, 23:23)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Well... it's a fair point I suppose... in some ways.

Maybe we should hit the suggestion box with something?

Maybe... it might be a good idea if members can't leave feedback for the same person, for the same service twice in one day?

Well you can't say we haven't tried. Yes that seems like a good idea Trinity... altho at the same its a tuffie really.... from all perspectives. As you say from the way they describe it... it seems fair (but of course the theory is often different to the practical!).

Obviously ms naughty's is harassment, as has been said before why would he enter her room on at least FIFTEEN different occasions, if he found he had a negative experience then why go back for more... & more! Its quite obvious what the situation is and it does look like harassment as you say.

With regards to my own situation.. looks like I have to grin & bear it!