AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to link twitter account
Hi all,

I am really hoping someone can help me.

I set up my twitter account all fine, and then my twitter account got suspended for 'aggressive following' so I then created a new twitter account and managed to link that fine too.

Then my original account was reinstated so I went to the directcam settings menu and logged myself out of twitter and attempted to relink my original profile.

This is when the problem started. Now when I select 'post my online status to twitter when i log into justcamit' I get a window open (this didnt happen before) saying:

Whoa there!

There is no request token for this page. That's the special key we need from applications asking to use your Twitter account. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake.

When I click the sign in link with the correct Twitter username & password it takes me back to the same 'whoa there' message.

I went into my twitter account and revoked access to the adultwork app and now the adultwork app doesnt appear in my twitter app list.

How do I reinstall the adultwork app in twitter? It was an automated process the first time I set the link up but now I cannot seem to even manually set it up.

Anyone that can help please? I am pretty sure someone technical at adultwork will need to reset the link between my adultwork profile & twitter (i have tried the log me out option to no avail).

I raised a ticked to AW support 72 hours ago but no reply as of yet.

I would really like to get this sorted, can anyone help please?

Many thanks

J x
This happened to me a while back... I raised a support ticket and they sorted it.

I think it is something at their end... you'll just have to be patient I'm afraid... mail them again on Monday if you still haven't heard back.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down Twitter Link _BrandiFoxx_ 0 2,861 14-11-2017, 14:57
Last Post: _BrandiFoxx_
  Link on my twitter to aw page BellaBachelli 0 3,082 15-10-2016, 21:54
Last Post: BellaBachelli
  Unable to access account / can't log in gliamantixxx 1 4,825 22-02-2016, 01:43
Last Post: gliamantixxx
  changing twitter account gemini's secret 3 6,771 05-03-2013, 15:46
Last Post: Trinity-Belle