Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hotel meets?
Do hotel meets run smoothly? Where the Adultworker has arranged a room for the day?

I'm a little apprehensive about the amount of discretion needed to sneak past the reception? I would like to know a little more about the pros and cons of this type of appointment?

thanks

LL
(07-05-2012, 15:44)Lerler Wrote: Do hotel meets run smoothly? Where the Adultworker has arranged a room for the day?

I'm a little apprehensive about the amount of discretion needed to sneak past the reception? I would like to know a little more about the pros and cons of this type of appointment?

thanks

LL

I always give good directions to those that will listen and if you know where you are going reception will not usually give you a second glass. being pre ocupied with a text message or using your mobile phone to chat with an imaginery friend would stop anybody accosting you.

Sarah x x x
(07-05-2012, 19:03)wife4rent Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 15:44)Lerler Wrote: Do hotel meets run smoothly? Where the Adultworker has arranged a room for the day?

thanks

LL

I always give good directions to those that will listen and if you know where you are going reception will not usually give you a second glass. being pre ocupied with a text message or using your mobile phone to chat with an imaginery friend would stop anybody accosting you.

Sarah x x x

Ok Thank you, I'm thinking of seeing somebody soon. so apreciate the advice.
some hotel meets run very smoothly, others can be a nightmare but the majority are good.
I never sneak past reception when you go in be confident and look like you belong engage the
receptionist in a brief hello especially if she looks at you, know where you are going try not to look lost know where the lift or stairs are.
I had a chat with a receptionist at a travel lodge once and it developed into a really interesting situation I was nearly late for my appointment and very excited
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I did the hotel meet. Because of the layout of the hotel, the rendezvous was actually very easy. It had a Costa Coffee, and resturant. So it was easy to blend in and even have a coffee, and surf the web.

I can't speak for other hotels.

The actual meeting was disappointing but that is another story.

PM me if you want to know the name of the hotel.
I am glad your trip into a hotel went well for you, at least you got in the room okay.
even if it was not a good visit

A question, you have no link to your profile on here. Its a shame
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(13-05-2012, 07:45)Freddo Wrote: I am glad your trip into a hotel went well for you, at least you got in the room okay.
even if it was not a good visit

A question, you have no link to your profile on here. Its a shame

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-2228.html

I don't think AW lets you have a link, unless you are a provider.

There is an option to make the profile become a provider, but I don't want girls to think I'm a content provider.
I had the option clicked on once by mistake and I don't think it helped my quest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question What do clients really think about hotel meets? DivineMissG 45 81,766 21-01-2012, 23:59
Last Post: eightbells