Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thx to Administrator of AW and polite members
Hi, Major difference is Internet Modeling is a studio and serves no purpose other than to rip people off, as you refer models to them that makes you a cog in the scam machine.

There is no opinion about if you are a scammer, its a fact. If you refer models to Internet modeling you are ripping them off, eg scamming them.

ps, we already work with Streamate.com, clips4sale.com and Myfreecams.com so no we arent scarred of losing members, Adultwork is a top rated global camming site and the best in the UK by quite a bit.
[/quote]

So you want to tell me that Streammate, clip4sale amd MyFreeCams.com dont ripping off girls? taking 50-70% away from thier earning? You think that is OK?
I know they give girls place where they work, members..... but anyway for me is that more then ripping them off. Is scandal, but that is adult industry.
So if girls dont want to give % away for someone who work with them why they dont buy Wbacm scripts and start thier own webcam site?
So is in business if someone do something for you it should not be for free. Or for you all people who take % from girls work are scammers?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thx to Administrator of AW and polite members - by ExWespes - 19-02-2013, 10:26