Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thx to Administrator of AW and polite members
Hi, streamate.com do not rip models off.

Your essentially an agent for cam studios.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi, SM, c4s etc offer a service, you dont. If you think thats a rip off then why do you take even more money away from the performer?

Tell me what service you offer that the model cannot do themselves? justify your 40% cut from the models pocket.

[/quote]

i do my work fot that. And if i can get girl to earn 2x or 3x more (even when i take my %) then she was earning before i did good job.
and in 99% of my work with girls i was sucessfull, but what i teach thenm and how that is way that i dont need to explain you.
So you are oppinion that each girl who start webcaming know how to do performing? You think all girls are expetr in that? You think they dont need suggestions, help with work?
If so... why then we have all those forums, blogs, websites....where girls can get help if they dont needet?
Difference is just that there you can read such things for free, but my work is little different and that why i take my %. So if girl dont agree with me about my % she can work directly for Website and she can earn how much she earn. But if she want help from me i dont see reason why i should not get paid for that. is her own decition. I dont force noone to work with me if they dont want.
Bored now...
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(19-02-2013, 10:41)ExWespes Wrote: Hi, SM, c4s etc offer a service, you dont. If you think thats a rip off then why do you take even more money away from the performer?

Tell me what service you offer that the model cannot do themselves? justify your 40% cut from the models pocket.

i do my work fot that. And if i can get girl to earn 2x or 3x more (even when i take my %) then she was earning before i did good job.
and in 99% of my work with girls i was sucessfull, but what i teach thenm and how that is way that i dont need to explain you.
So you are oppinion that each girl who start webcaming know how to do performing? You think all girls are expetr in that? You think they dont need suggestions, help with work?
If so... why then we have all those forums, blogs, websites....where girls can get help if they dont needet?
Difference is just that there you can read such things for free, but my work is little different and that why i take my %. So if girl dont agree with me about my % she can work directly for Website and she can earn how much she earn. But if she want help from me i dont see reason why i should not get paid for that. is her own decition. I dont force noone to work with me if they dont want.

[/quote]

So nothing the member cannot do themselves? most just pick it up as they go along. For Adultwork we have a studio manager that will do all this for 20 credits per month, alot cheaper than your 40% for everything.

If your fee was maybe 1-2% then it would be more reasonable but for 40% you offer nothing unique.

adultworkbanner4
(19-02-2013, 10:52)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Bored now...

Im not bored. Huh
Im already tired that all people here have fight with me.
We all do what we do and if somoene dont like my work i cant help.
Admin can send me PM and explain me that they dont want that i post here
and i go away.
But anyway for all post im thankfull. I learn a lot from you guys. Smile
The advice on your site isnt great either.

Your words "It is not a bad thing to work through a studio because some will promote you for free (which means more ca$h), but they do get to take a cut out of your earnings and control how much money you end up with. Some studios will rip you off and some will be generous."

So free advertising that you pay for?

Also what do you deem to be a bad studio that rips people off? I would think its you and the 40%

Do I have to look like this to work on your studios http://wespes.com/performer/wp-content/u...ers002.jpg ?

When you say training on your site do you mean put the webcam on for you?

You mention the word "sexy" alot on your site, do I have to be sexy in order to do well in webcamming?

ps, your not even a studio, your an agent for a studio which is even worse.

adultworkbanner4
[/quote]

So nothing the member cannot do themselves? most just pick it up as they go along. For Adultwork we have a studio manager that will do all this for 20 credits per month, alot cheaper than your 40% for everything.

If your fee was maybe 1-2% then it would be more reasonable but for 40% you offer nothing unique.

[/quote]

So you want to tell me that AW charge to girls??? hehehe
So you rip them off and who call you are scammer, pimp, like they call me? Noone, because your work is so perfect and you think you know all things about that business.
Sorry not you - Studio manager. Smile
And you cant tell if my work is unique and what i teach girls coz you dont know.
I may not know what you do but I do know it cannot be enough to justify 40% of the profits being taken away from every single victim you get.

Adultwork, not me, charge 30% and offer numerous services in exchange for this, all valuable services. They are an original cam site and cannot be compared to you or the studios you work for at all.

Case closed.

adultworkbanner4