Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Old TV series from 2007
This is a total long shot, but I'm at a loss finding this programs name.

It was on when the 1st series of Benidorm started back in 2007, it was on just before or just after always on the same day, although I don't think it was on the same channel.

It was about a celebrity that had suffered an accident and was in a coma, but he appeared in this ordinary womens home, but only she could see him. I remember his character was called Felix but I don't remember anything else other than I really enjoyed it!

I was thinking of mailing the networks to find it out but I don't want to email ITV and it was run on BBC!

I've asked a few people who keep coming back with a film along the same lines, it was definitely a TV series Smile
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
Sounds a BIT like Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased) - though that was from the 60's LOL... tho it was repeated in 2000 with Vic Reeves & Bob Mortimer.

can you remember any of the actors names ?
I dont think thats it Poshie Tongue

No, fraid I am totally clueless - I did email ITV in the end, they think im nuts too.

It'll probably end up being a book I've read knowing my memory Big Grin
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
Scroll down for a list of 2007 debut programs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_in_British_television
Not quite nuts Lotus, more bonkers!

The Title was 'Bonkers' - Lisa Tarbuck I think. Felix Nash, some geezer in New Zealand that she fancied and she could interact with him.
Nylon you are my new hero!! HeartHeartHeart

Thank you so so much! I know exactly what I am doing tonight!! XxX

(23-02-2013, 15:04)NylonWarehouse Wrote: Not quite nuts Lotus, more bonkers!

The Title was 'Bonkers' - Lisa Tarbuck I think. Felix Nash, some geezer in New Zealand that she fancied and she could interact with him.

xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are your current favourite tv series? Wiggy 24 28,341 29-05-2013, 00:50
Last Post: curlytots