Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
young client on cam
Hi there

wondered if any other lady has experienced a very young guy on pre booked webcam

just accepted booking on skype, guy has paid, and when he came on he looked about 16 or under, now i know i am getting on a lol but i was very concerned - he said he was 19 ? i did ask him for id - and amazingly he couldnt find his wallet to show me driving licence/credit card/passport
he would only type as said couldnt talk for some reason! alarm bells ringing
have written to aw and advised them ?

Anna Smile

English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
Freaky. Go with your gut hun, i would x
(16-02-2013, 21:40)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Freaky. Go with your gut hun, i would x

Thanks Katy

I know some may say it doesn't matter even on cam
I think it does, under age is an issue whatever

Recently read a thread on a forum where an underage
Guy was filming while on cam and then said he would send
To police as he was 16 if the girl didn't do more time and send him
Some money !
Not worth taking chances
Have written to aw and awaiting reply.

Something I did notice if a guy has pre booked webcam
I can't see where you can look at there profile ?

And carry on cam now Wink

Anna x
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
(16-02-2013, 21:58)courtesanannabel Wrote: Recently read a thread on a forum where an underage
Guy was filming while on cam and then said he would send
To police as he was 16 if the girl didn't do more time and send him
Some money !

Sign of the times, their young (when they want to be!) yet wise enough to know how to manipulate the system re their "rights"! Rolleyes

As an aside, do the Service Seekers have to be over 18 to join the site? And also do they have to provide verification the way Service Providers do? It only occurred to me recently when I had one guy tell me in FREEVIEW he was 16 (I thought he might be bluffing (going for 'shock value' and/or fantasist mode) so when he asked me to do c2c I obliged. I thought he's bound to look older but he looked really young, it was in freechat mode and thankfully he didnt progress to paid mode.. but it set me thinking re the above, i.e., if they have to provide ID. Otherwise how are we to know who/what age group we are liaising with (as many times, even in paid mode, we can't see who we are connecting with - a lot of it is typewritten).

We rely on AW to ensure that no one under age becomes a member. Someone under age could sign into another person's account though...their father for instance who uses the same password for everything.

I had one guy (and no doubt a bunch of his mates in the background) being an idiot in free preview about my age...I asked if he was 15 and he said no, he was 17...I happily reported him.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(17-02-2013, 21:35)Classy_Katy Wrote: We rely on AW to ensure that no one under age becomes a member. Someone under age could sign into another person's account though...their father for instance who uses the same password for everything.

I had one guy (and no doubt a bunch of his mates in the background) being an idiot in free preview about my age...I asked if he was 15 and he said no, he was 17...I happily reported him.

Well this chap was 16 and kept going on about it, (inwardly I was a bit surprised as I didn't think under age users were allowed on the site).. that was why I decided to take a peak at him in c2c when he asked me too and he defintely looked his age (maybe even younger, tho he insisted he was 16). I never thought about reporting it/him. I still remember his alias. Do you think I should report him? Also do you just do it through the normal 'Help' page.

Also you say we rely on AW to ensure no-one under age becomes a member. I wonder what sort of process they use? i.e., surely they don't ask for verification from service seekers they way they do with service providers. Just wonder what sort of measures they have in place. Does anyone know?
Anyone can sign up. You just need to put in your date of birth. So kids are free to see girls with their pussies out in freeview.
As for buying credits, you just need someone's card and address.
When you think about it, there is no fail safe system to ensure underage providers don't find their way onto the site too. You don't have to be verified to offer services; you just get added benefits if you do. I do find this slightly disturbing to be honest. The verification process at least ensures that you know you are interacting with an adult. I wonder if there are some perverts who deliberately seek out unverified girls in the hope they might find an underage one? :/
[Image: 7997.jpg]
Funny you say that; last night I had 3 boys on cam!!! They couldn't have been any older than 15/16???
I had a young lad come in free, took me into private when i turned on his cam it was quite a dark background and he looked i would say about 15 or 16 at best, i said to him i thought you said you were 18 he says i am, my reply was i dont think so hun and clicked him off and reported him.

There are boundries with me, i dont want to earn my money off under 18s. Thats my stop line.