Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcamming while pregnant?

I used to do webcamming but not been on for a while. Anyway I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant (so huge! lol) and thought about doing it again, could do with the money and am seriously bored at home in the day at the moment so need something to do!

Wondering though if theres any point, do guys want to see a pregnant woman?
Also how do I make it clear I'm pregnant as I dont want anyone to complain and try a charge back?

Thank you
Congratulations! There are guys who like to see pregnant women on cam and I would have a pic of your bump as your profile picture.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I would simply Echo what Classy Katy as just said
There are a lot of lovely gents who simply adore pregnant ladies, particularly nearly the end of their semester.
I hope you are going to come back and let us know when you have had the baby..
Kind regards BS xxx
Thanks for your replies Smile. I Guess I may as well give it a try so will change my profile asap as not got much longer in this 'condition' lol
xx
I've asked a few of my regs how they feel about pregnant ladies camming (never know what the future holds!). Alot of them liked the idea of lactating on cam if this helps you too Smile Xx
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx