Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Bluebirdselitexxxx - AVOID dangerous!
(16-03-2013, 14:04)Simon Wrote: Shouldn't your lawyers be going after the guy who posted the libel (apparently you know who he is), rather than the owners of the forum he posted it on?

I think that Mr Admin is quite right to think that this is unlikely to reach court, no matter how much money gets spent on sending expensive lawyers letters... and even if it did it would be unlikely to be upheld, not least because of the nature and tone of the thread as a whole which basically called this out for trolling pretty much from the off, so anyone reading the thread would be given balance from which to form their own opinion. If anything, the thread actually works in this guys favour, not the OPs!

But even without that, I think it is up to Admin to leave it or remove it at his own behest... if that weren't the case then facebook and twitter would be in serious trouble every minute of every day!

In fact, wasn't the whole twitter thing tested in court recently over the super-injunctions thingy? And wasn't it the Tweeters themselves who were seen to be liable, not the site?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bluebirdselitexxxx - AVOID dangerous! - by xKatieBabyx - 09-02-2013, 19:00
RE: Bluebirdselitexxxx - AVOID dangerous! - by Trinity-Belle - 16-03-2013, 15:04
RE: Bluebirdselitexxxx - AVOID dangerous! - by Rambo was a pussy! - 24-09-2017, 22:52