Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Bluebirdselitexxxx - AVOID dangerous!
Hi, as we all know there is 3 sides to every story, defenders side, accusers side and the truth.

The group admin for bluebirdselite messaged with this message:

"Hi I am the administrator for this group the arcticle you has put up is slander on the agency the person who is putting these post up runs another agency and is doing this as he is jealous of bluebirdselite are untrue this post needs to be removed from your site within 24 hour bluebirdselitexxxx have been to lawyers and will look in taking legal action against adultwork forum please remove post"

We here on the AW forums personally dont care about lawyers, I would glady tell him to f off on the phone. We like to be as fair as possible so your brief statement has been posted, from reading above I dont think anyone believes the allegations to be honest.

If your a virtual studio theres a very high chance your a rip-off group anyway, you can clarify what your group does here if you wish.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bluebirdselitexxxx - AVOID dangerous! - by xKatieBabyx - 09-02-2013, 19:00
RE: Bluebirdselitexxxx - AVOID dangerous! - by admin - 15-03-2013, 23:20
RE: Bluebirdselitexxxx - AVOID dangerous! - by Rambo was a pussy! - 24-09-2017, 22:52