Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

xtrahotangels up to £200 a day?? scam
ok thanks for that
thanks everyone, been looking on the site and realise doing it alone is a better option lol
was just wondering how much can i expect to earn alone say if i cammed 5 hours a day?
You can be on webcam five hours a day, but the chances of being in paid mode for a solid five hours are slim to nil.

It depends on a lot of factors, the clients wanting what you're offering being the main.
Hi, only you will know that answer once you try Smile the more effort you put in the more earnings you may get out of it.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(01-02-2013, 16:46)indiannaxrose Wrote: thanks everyone, been looking on the site and realise doing it alone is a better option lol
was just wondering how much can i expect to earn alone say if i cammed 5 hours a day?

That will all depend on you, what you offer, what you put into it etc.

Dont start off really cheap either.

Just a case of jumping on and seeing for yourself but your be earning a darn sight more than if you would of been going with a studio.
ive put it at 1.5 credits
so i will be earning more than £50 for 5 hours (as they promised?)
Also im not verified yet as the other site has not taken me down yet but she says shes going too, will this effect how many people i get?
You will be busier once verified, but verification doesn't usually take long (1 - 24 hours usually). Most girls charge between 1.50 - 3.5 for private. I'm a great believer in checking out the top/ most popular girls rates, then pricing yourself just below them. You can always go lower later on, but it's much harder to increase if you start off low. Either way I'd say you'll earn more than that, but there are no guarantees. As said above it depends on how long you're on the cam, the hours you choose to work, and how well you advertise yourself x
Thanks for everyone quitting with that agency is the best thing ive done! earnt £20 in half hour which is near half of what i would have been making in 5 hours! lol
(01-02-2013, 11:00)Lollycoxx Wrote: Wife for rent just out of curiosity do you yourself run any studios or groups on aw or elsewhere your posts are always very pro these studios.

In the past I have had people work for me in both adult and non adult businesses, but no I do not run any business that involves others working for me now.

I am not Pro anything, but I do consider that any business has a right to make a profit but in doing so they should make sure that the person working for them is fairly treated and does well out of working for them. I have also clearly stated many times that anybody should be carefull about what they get involved with. However, if you have looked into what your options are and are happy with what you are doing then that is your choice.

It is not constructive when people are asking for advice to just tell them it is a scam, that they are pimps and not give any other info.

Since my post there has been a lot of helpful advice pointing the person in the right direction on where to look for info about the group mentioned, this is what should be given rather than simply negative comments.

NOT all studios / AW groups are pimps, scams or badly run.

Sarah x x x