Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I need a duo profile?
Trying to increase the time I spend in group shows and was thinking of doing some stuff with the OH. Can he just jump on cam with me on my normal profile or do I need to set up a duo account? ;/

Cheers
I think you're less likely to get banned if the OH has his own verified profile and you link to each other. I'm not sure what AW would say about it though.
It sounds awkward

You can set up a profile for a couple rather than just him if he never works on his own, that can then be verified. If a guy chooses to view you in group and sees you with your partner he may not like it as he choose to see a single female but I am sure you will find most will like it. There will always be one.

To avoid complaints you may then need to be logged into webcam from the couple profile which may or may not get as much interest.

I would think as long as he was verified the having him in cam with you in your single profile would not be a big problem if all the guys want that.

Its one of those that could be wrong whichever way you do it

(18-01-2013, 23:50)Ana_X Wrote: I think you're less likely to get banned if the OH has his own verified profile and you link to each other. I'm not sure what AW would say about it though.

I do not think that would be a problem but it would probably be better as a couple

Sarah x x x
Hmm food for thought. Obviously our duo profile, or even a single one for him would take a couple of days at least to get verified and onto DP (if this would be poss considering he won't be camming on his own so that profile will earn very little?).
I had a couples' profile but you don't get nearly as much exposure, as in the Webcam tab you then need to choose "couples". When we cammed on that profile we were bored... Last time I had him with me on my account. We did freechat and I told the guys that cock is only for private chat. We were busy!
Not sure if it's officially allowed, but lots of girls do it. He does have a verified profile though.
Its definitely a no no in group mode as clients entering may not want that service. I would have him create a profile and verify it, possible a due one also (add content aswell maybe?) just to be on the safe side.

As you probably know only have him on cam when requested and try to keep it in private only.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Ahh crap it's specifically group i want to increase as that's where the money is. I am useless at keeping guys in group on my own haha
How about doing it in group BUT have live thumbnails while waiting to cam and in group. Would that work..? Admin? Xx
Hmm that means my face in pics.... my face with a dick in its mouth hahaha!!
may be you could advertise by popular request "katiebaby with fuckbuddy" or something like between certain times on your profile