HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friend wants to join but lost her I.D
Big GrinBig Grin
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx
excuse me check my profile and feedback, i am a genuine verified member, and i was asking a genuine question on behalf of a friend who wants to do this but doesnt have driving licence or passport

no need to be rude
My AW Profile

click below x

My AdultWork Profile xxx

Emily Heart
You've got to admit... it doesn't exactly sound kosher does it...

Why isn't your "friend" here asking the question for herself?

I wonder if you have done rather well with selling your content and figure that you could double your money if you ran a second profile... but maybe I am just adding two and two and getting.... four?

I'm sure your current profile is legitimate and it seems to be doing reasonably well... but just be aware that AW take a very dim view of people running multiple accounts and if this is what you are thinking of doing then you are jeopardising a good income.... because if they suss you out then verified or not they WILL shut you down and you will forfeit any credits you have on the accounts, as well as losing the client base you have worked hard to build up over the last few months.

So think of it less as criticism and more as concerned advice, if that makes you feel better about it.

Or.. if it really is a genuine situation... then get the girl to sort herself out some ID - if she is genuine then it's really not hard to do and should not be a big deal. In fact... in the time we've been talking about it, she could have done it already.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Your pictures all look like different girls.

No ID they can't verify, simple as that. It's to protect genuine providers and service seekers and prevent unscrupulous people from exploiting girls in order to rake in credits from private galleries where the provider actually doesn't exist.
(15-01-2013, 23:14)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Your pictures all look like different girls.

No ID they can't verify, simple as that. It's to protect genuine providers and service seekers and prevent unscrupulous people from exploiting girls in order to rake in credits from private galleries where the provider actually doesn't exist.

That is a common scam from what I have been told by someone who actually does it. Easy money, AW doesn't seem to mind, as they get their cut too.
Yes exactly, hence why it's so easy to spot when the perpetrators post on this forum!
(15-01-2013, 23:14)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Your pictures all look like different girls.

Really? Blimey... I'm so bad at recognising faces... I've seen that kind of scam before but if that is the case here... well... I really just couldn't see it at all. Mind you, I walked right past my own mother in the street once!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter