Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to become verified?
Hey guys im still fairly new to AW and am looking to become verified.. However i sent in my verification photo along with my ID and then recieved this:

''Your verification photo was rejected for the following reason:

Unable to verify - no face pic on profile or in galleries to verify against''

That's fair enough. But what should i do now? Upload one with full face for verification picture with the sign etc?

Any advice much appreciated as my number 1 rule is never showing my face to anyone on AW or having any face pics up as i value my privacy hugely!!

Thanks!!
Ok re-submitted but this time didn't hide my eyes in verification photo. Got the following emails about my drivers licence and photo:

'sorry but the id you uploaded for verification was not accepted - unable to verify - no face pic on profile or in galleries to verify against'

also

'your verification photo was rejected - unable to verify - no face pic on profile or in galleries to verify against'

any help would be great!
Put a couple face pics in your private gallery, price it high so guys don't buy it. Then remove them after you are verified. Make sure you have some text in your profile too, if you don't, to appear more genuine. Think you need at least 5 ( might be wrong ) pics in your private gallery to be able to price it higher than the minimum of 0.5 cr.
Ah ok thanks! I will price it stupidly high or something so guys don't buy it.. guess that's the only way around it!!