Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone help pls.
Am not quite sure what as happened since leaving direct cam to go to the gym..Recently returned, log into AW as normal to find the icon to enable myself to be available for cam is no longer there. On the page it is Only showing to icons for 'available for phone' and if I am 'available now' ... Is anyone else having any issues on this line please..Or any advice would be most welcome.
Kind regards J
Bluesatin xx
(10-01-2013, 17:36)blue-satin Wrote: Am not quite sure what as happened since leaving direct cam to go to the gym..Recently returned, log into AW as normal to find the icon to enable myself to be available for cam is no longer there. On the page it is Only showing to icons for 'available for phone' and if I am 'available now' ... Is anyone else having any issues on this line please..Or any advice would be most welcome.
Kind regards J
Bluesatin xx

I've just been asked to verify, so this is probably the case. But I don't have photo ID. What the fuck do I do???
(10-01-2013, 17:38)mistresscristal Wrote:
(10-01-2013, 17:36)blue-satin Wrote: Am not quite sure what as happened since leaving direct cam to go to the gym..Recently returned, log into AW as normal to find the icon to enable myself to be available for cam is no longer there. On the page it is Only showing to icons for 'available for phone' and if I am 'available now' ... Is anyone else having any issues on this line please..Or any advice would be most welcome.
Kind regards J
Bluesatin xx

I've just been asked to verify, so this is probably the case. But I don't have photo ID. What the fuck do I do???

driving license, passport, library card anything with a picture of you I assume.
IBetter get onto it...Hope you find something mistresscristal
Many Thanks J
Bluesatin xxx
I'm having to apply for an ID card now - which is gonna take Me 1 to 2 days. What a fucking nightmare. Why don't adultwork give us some warning so we can sort things out for this situation???
Kind regards J
Bluesatin xx

I think sometimes the system loses the tick that you put in the box for offering webcam services...check your registration details and see if it's there.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
ClassyKate, Not sure what is was but for sure I logged back in after getting my documents and guess what All icons are back up and running ...
Mistress C please check yours again and can you get back ..

Thanks Classy for getting back
Kind regards
J
Bluesatin
Yup, I'm back - having just spent £30 for photo id, to rush it through, within 1-2 days, when I could have spent £15 to have it sent within 28 days! Thanks AW! Grrrrrr!