Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't have photo ID - what to do?
Bug 
Despite the fact that I've been direct camming this afternoon, I've just logged on again and been told I need to verify. I don't have photo ID. I don't have a passport and I don't drive, so therefore don't have a drivers license
All I do have is birth certificate, bankers card and proof of address. What on earth do I do in this situation? I can't NOT work, as I rely on direct cam for my income!
I guess that the quickest thing to do is go and get yourself a passport?

You can get then the same day if you go up to the passport office I think... although maybe that's changed?

Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I'm applying for a citizen ID card at the moment. It's government issued, so that should pass x
Oh! Never heard of those! lol... hope that comes through quickly for you. x
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Cristal, have you ever had a passport?

Fast-tracking a renewal takes a day. Fast-tracking a first passport takes about 2 weeks.
(10-01-2013, 21:17)Simon Wrote: Cristal, have you ever had a passport?

Fast-tracking a renewal takes a day. Fast-tracking a first passport takes about 2 weeks.

I had one years ago - but it was well out of date, and to make matters worse, I lost it in a house fire sadly Sad