Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Internet Explorer?
Hi,

I wondered if any of you are tech minded or have had it before.

From today when I go into & sclose internet explorer 9 I get a black screen come up for about 3 seconds, which if I click it brings my screen back but it is annoying and don't know how to get rid of it happening. I have googled it says about add ons etc looked at them means nothing to me, deleted my browsnig history but still it happens.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Sounds like a bug in the works, we do not use explorer or windoze. have you tried using Google Chrome or Firefox?

It could also be tying up a lot of memory or the plugins / addons installed taking up too much of the memory

A great tool t use on windoze is CCleaner

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

It is free to use and can be set to clean all your browsing data / history when you switch on your computer

Sarah x x x
I am using for the most google chrome today but with internet explorer it only started today. I have done all said on google what they say to do but I have an adobe update don't know if that will help & windows updates later but in my macafee scan cam up nothing. I use internet explorer for ftp work at the min all been fine up to now.

I will try that link see if it helps.