Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Mr Ward con artist
hi does anyone know what happened to that thread about the so called Barrister mr Ward who conned a few girls from AW
just wondered if it had been taken off here
?
Thanks
(05-01-2013, 15:12)qwerty247 Wrote: hi does anyone know what happened to that thread about the so called Barrister mr Ward who conned a few girls from AW
?
Thanks

I don't recall one being on this forum but he's still about and has tried booking girls in the last couple of weeks! Possibly the only time in my life when I wished something bad on someone! Angry
Big Grin
(05-01-2013, 22:12)dianamurphy Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 15:12)qwerty247 Wrote: hi does anyone know what happened to that thread about the so called Barrister mr Ward who conned a few girls from AW
?
Thanks

I don't recall one being on this forum but he's still about and has tried booking girls in the last couple of weeks! Possibly the only time in my life when I wished something bad on someone! Angry

Hi I had the unfortunate pleasure of a booking with this so called barrister,Mr William Ward, who claimed he would pay me next day, and was waiting for money to be transferred, what a con, needless to say he didnt pay and it was a lesson learnt, always money up front. he still tries to call and text me and is very abusive and a very split personality one minute very polite and posh next a raving lunatic.
I dont know what name he uses on the site, but he is from claycross area, so be warned girls, he wont pay
I hate to sound the cynic here, but what made you girls go for his custom when he didn't pay up front anyway?

I'm not trying to be nasty when I ask this - I'm just trying to perhaps highlight what makes people alter their goalposts and change their minds...?

Is he charming... put up a big front etc?

Btw being a barrister is no confirmation of having lots of money... they're self employed, and some of them may be completely skint!
(08-01-2013, 02:17)curlytots Wrote: I hate to sound the cynic here, but what made you girls go for his custom when he didn't pay up front anyway?

I'm not trying to be nasty when I ask this - I'm just trying to perhaps highlight what makes people alter their goalposts and change their minds...?

Btw being a barrister is no confirmation of having lots of money... they're self employed, and some of them may be completely skint!

Thanks for the comment lol, as i said a lesson learnt, but the reason I had put the post on here was to warn other girls on here, about him, as I have heard from a client recently, that he is still trying to book girls and I wouldnt like to see other people get done and yeah i agree always get the money up front and trust no one.
It would be nicer for all of us if clients walked straight in and handed over the money as in most cases , you always have to say can we sort the money bit first please, why do clients not just do this anyway, as they know why they are there .
(08-01-2013, 02:17)curlytots Wrote: I hate to sound the cynic here, but what made you girls go for his custom when he didn't pay up front anyway?

He's a very smooth con-merchant. Here's his MO;

Choose a lady who has to travel for 1-2+ hours
Be very charming, have a very 'english' middle-upper class accent explaining you used to be a barrister and are ever so respectable and genuine.
Offer a long booking worth £1000+
When lady arrives say it's the weekend and haven't been able to get all that cash from the bank, if she'd be kind enough to trust him he'll withdraw the cash on Monday morning.
He then takes her to the bank, she waits discretely outside.(sometimes this is a bank transfer he carries out over the phone)
He fakes an argument with the bank staff.
Comes out saying there's a problem releasing funds from his ISA he'll forward the monies owed in a day or two when it's all sorted out.

On many of these occasions the lady has arrived banking on receiving his money, without enough cash to pay for her return journey or petrol. Or she's put so much time aside, is thinking of the money so much that she's prepared to take the risk and stayed. In another instance he met the lady in a coffee shop to show he was genuine before making a definite booking. The lady said he was extremely lovely and convincing.

Other occasions he's even paid a deposit lady turns up he says he'll give 50% of remainder in cash, 50% on Monday from the bank at the end of the date. The 50% upfront turned out to be counterfeit notes. Sometimes he claims he's been ripped off by ladies taking payment upfront then not delivering services offered, so only ever pays at the end. One at least one occasion when he has paid up front he's stolen the money back from the lady's bag.

He's been found guilty of a different kind of fraud and doesn't seem to give a stuff, police don't have enough evidence to charge him as things stand at the moment.

Sometimes genuine guys have asked me to meet for coffee in public at the start of a booking to show they are genuine, often instead of giving me the security details I require for an outcall. They really do not realise that 'non-genuine' clients do this as a way of lulling ladies into a false sense of security.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond