Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

'gifting hiv' - this is shocking
That has got to be the most scary fecked up sh1t I have ever read .
These people are mentally unwell
I've had lots of guys openly say that they like fucking people with STDs. They're even 'dirtier' than the usual fuck... I even have one guy who says that he wants to die from AIDS... *shrugs shoulders*
Just been pocking my nose around and found some figures.

Estimates of lifetime care costs for an individual with HIV/AIDS, in conjunction with estimate of the costs of caring people with HIV infection and AIDS in England and Wales between 1992 - 1997 in totality..

Costing data were obtained from services users throughout Greater London. 235 patients with HIV infection were recruited from 2 clinics in Greater London. All costs were calculated in 1992-93 pounds sterling.

Annual care costs were estimated at 4515 pounds per person with asymptomatic HIV disease,
On average 8836 pounds per person with symptomatic non-AIDS and 15 268 pounds per person with AIDS, Lifetime care costs were estimated at 84,522 pounds per patient.

The total costs of care for England and Wales were forecast to increase from 116,627,400 pounds in 1992 to 162,638,100 pounds in 1997. Given we have just said our good byes to 2012 and hello to 2013 the overall cost as risen exponentially and will continue to do whilst we have mentally ill person / persons with intent to harm others.

What sticks in my throat, is when treatments and some very straight forward treatments, are being denied to the very young and the elderly, on the bases of lack of funding. Now wonder when we have this gifting idiots, (albeit minority group ) wanting to play a death wish and as a result soaking up our health budget.

Angry

Have a lovely safe day all
BS xxxBig Grin