Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork)
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if daily pay work during the weekend. I've made a payment request today (Sat 4am)- would payment be made on sunday or Monday?

Thank you
Rachel
Hi, dailypay works on weekends yeh. I believe the payment went through yesterday.

Payout request form is here if you dont have the link already http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...est-payout

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi Smile

Just sent the forms off, when would they likely be processed? X
I've just read that you cannot join daily pay if your rating is less than 50 Sad is this true? i have all positive feedback but only 23!.. Already filled out the necessary forms earlier today now i'm thinking i'm going to be rejected i was so excited to join ahh! Adultwork username Lydiaxlee
x
(30-04-2015, 13:30)lydiaxlee Wrote: I've just read that you cannot join daily pay if your rating is less than 50 Sad is this true? i have all positive feedback but only 23!.. Already filled out the necessary forms earlier today now i'm thinking i'm going to be rejected i was so excited to join ahh! Adultwork username Lydiaxlee
x

There are girls in the group without that amount of Feedback Hun so I think it's worth an ask. If not offer free PIN numbers to private gallery's when people have cammed with you and left you a good feedback and it will soon build up ?
(30-04-2015, 13:51)Charliescarlet Wrote:
(30-04-2015, 13:30)lydiaxlee Wrote: I've just read that you cannot join daily pay if your rating is less than 50 Sad is this true? i have all positive feedback but only 23!.. Already filled out the necessary forms earlier today now i'm thinking i'm going to be rejected i was so excited to join ahh! Adultwork username Lydiaxlee
x

There are girls in the group without that amount of Feedback Hun so I think it's worth an ask. If not offer free PIN numbers to private gallery's when people have cammed with you and left you a good feedback and it will soon build up ?

Never thought of that! i'm going to give that a go and hopefully will work
Thank you Smile Smile
(13-04-2015, 16:21)Bbwpinup24x Wrote: Hi Smile

Just sent the forms off, when would they likely be processed? X

Hey Smile
How long did it take your forms to be processed?

Thanks
Me Again! haha.. Signed up for daily pay this morning and this evening received pending transfers in my bank. What a group to be a part of with such good and quick customer service! Big Grin I encourage anyone to join just so upset i haven't done this sooner!! x
(30-04-2015, 23:29)lydiaxlee Wrote: Me Again! haha.. Signed up for daily pay this morning and this evening received pending transfers in my bank. What a group to be a part of with such good and quick customer service! Big Grin I encourage anyone to join just so upset i haven't done this sooner!! x

Aww congratulations Hun, I've never looked back love being part of the group.
What are the requirements to join seeing as you need 50 feedback (is this true or not) I am very interested in joining as it looks like a small price to pay to have access to my earnings daily

Thanks in advance

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I WANT TO JOIN DAILYPAY Tiffany-English 28 40,394 07-11-2017, 18:38
Last Post: admin
  aw daily pay? finest performers juicybootyj 5 9,834 06-09-2017, 06:52
  Adultworks Finest Performers MissSophieGreen 6 9,885 17-01-2017, 22:07
  Adultwork daily pay vs finest and changing bank SiennaJones 2 8,374 01-05-2016, 12:58
Last Post: HeidiBloom69
  [split] AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) Classy_Katy 4 10,891 28-12-2012, 20:05