Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork)
Hi. I applied for dailypay but I haven't heard anything back. Is everything fine? How long would it take?
xxx
I think I got my decision within about 2 days. though I didn't have 50 feedbacks so it was at AWF discretion.
I am so glad I joined, in my 3rd week now and the payment is really efficient and really happy with it.
I'm still haven't heard anything back SadAdmin please help Smile!
I love daily pay I can cam in the evening and receive pay the day after easy peasy especially if your a but strapped for cash and need it ASAP! X
SadSadSadSadSadSad Unfortunately I can't be in dailypay because I'm a Eastern European...
Just to clarify. Unfortunately it is an AW decision and DailyPays hands are tied Sad.
(18-09-2014, 17:49)redhead21 Wrote: SadSadSadSadSadSad Unfortunately I can't be in dailypay because I'm a Eastern European...
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
... How secure is daily pay? Im really not so sure about giving my bank details as it doesn't seem at all secure..
also- how do you get the free advertising? Ive never been in a group before- or a forum so I'm TOTALLY lost >.<
Hi, we dont get to be the largest, longest running group while not being secure Smile

Also bank details (account number and sort code) dont mean anything. You cannot do anything with them apart from send pay to them so they cant ever really be "unsecure" as there is nothing to secure to begin with.

The forum advertising occurs when you are online waiting in JCI for clients, the members shown at the top and bottom of this forum are members who are being advertised from the group.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Just joined - now what? haha!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I WANT TO JOIN DAILYPAY Tiffany-English 28 40,395 07-11-2017, 18:38
Last Post: admin
  aw daily pay? finest performers juicybootyj 5 9,838 06-09-2017, 06:52
  Adultworks Finest Performers MissSophieGreen 6 9,891 17-01-2017, 22:07
  Adultwork daily pay vs finest and changing bank SiennaJones 2 8,374 01-05-2016, 12:58
Last Post: HeidiBloom69
  [split] AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) Classy_Katy 4 10,897 28-12-2012, 20:05