Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY OLD NAME IS STILL IN CIRCULATION?
Hi,

I was on aw for a few years under a particular name. I stopped for a little while and then recieved an email saying I had been changed to a service seeker which I thought was very odd as my profile was clearly a service provider and I had feedback, not a huge amount but each one from a different client. I did nothing about it as I was on a break. I am now back and my old profile seems to have vanished completely yet I cannot re register using my original profile name as its apparently in use, yet I cant find anyone using it. I have a profile up and running now. It just seems a bit odd though that my old profile is gone, yet the name still lingers within the system meaning I am unable to use it again.

Any advice as to how to get my original name back?
Just sign in using your old username and password?

If it is set as seeking services then it won't show up on any searches.

I think AW set accounts which are unused to "seeking" specifically in order to allow the user to come back whilst at the same time preventing the searches from becoming clogged up with dormant profiles?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Perfect answer TB
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
If you do get your old one back, delete all the photos from the new one, scrub all the text and then delete it, otherwise they may accuse you of running two profiles.

Sarah x x x