Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hi To All At AdultworkForum
Hi All

Just came across the forum, just would like to say hi to all.

Just finding my way around, also how do i get my adultwork profile to appear on front page, any help would be appreciated.xx
Hi hun and welcome to the foorum Smile Do you mean on the front page of this forum? If so, you need to be an aw member who has the box ticked in your registration settings to allow outside advertising. If you mean on aw itself then i believe it's the highest/ latest bid placed on directcam/ webcam/ phonechat positioning x
No need to add anymore than what Katie as already told you.
Simply wanted to say Nice To Meet You
And Merry Christmas !

Have a lovely day All xxxx
(16-12-2012, 22:55)siennarich Wrote: Hi All

Just finding my way around, also how do i get my adultwork profile to appear on front page, any help would be appreciated.xx

Hi and welcome to the forum Smile

To be featured on the front page of AdultWork you will need to pay positioning/featuring fees or if you were to join the Daily Pay group (Adult Works Finest Performers) you can enjoy the benefits of featuring on the front page there and at the top of this page as part of the benefits you can pm me for more info on that or read here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-2907.html

I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
(16-12-2012, 22:55)siennarich Wrote: Hi All

hi honey, welcome to the forum and Merry Xmas.

its quite dear to go on the front page but only £1.50 for the front page of the local section - just scroll to the bottom of the first page and click the link above the bit that lets go to the next page. if you do this before midnight it will display you the next day (you can book as many dates as you want and if you change your mind as long as you cancel before midnight, it won't charge you. hope this helps Smile
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx