Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not recieved my cheque
My profile was deactivated and i still had two cheques to come from adultwork one was processed on thuesday the 4th and i still havent recieved it what do i do???? I have filled out the form to cancel cheque but my answer was i have no cheques to be processed yet this is for my new aw profile. I want to sort out the one that was deactivated and i still has to cheques to be processed can anyone help please? x
Hi, close your new profile. Contact AW and get the old profile activated again.

Depending on the reason the old one was deactivated you may find your new one deactivated aswell if you dont sort the issue out.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(15-12-2012, 20:27)Admin Wrote: Hi, close your new profile. Contact AW and get the old profile activated again.

Depending on the reason the old one was deactivated you may find your new one deactivated aswell if you dont sort the issue out.

Thanks but i cant close my profile as its in use and i have over 800 pound to be processed i dont wanna lose this money either. I have never not recieved a cheque so not sure why its over 11 days late and i was due one yest and that still hasnt arrived either an in total its about 1200 im owed. Surely aw can backtrack this or have my old information in files as they take quite abit of a percentage of my money everyweek this is not on. I want to cancel them old cheques and get new one sent out but because the profile is deactivated i cant fix it?
Hi, depends why your profile was disabled.

AW of all the cam sites probably take the lowest %, try getting 85% taken Wink

Why was your old profile deactivated?

adultworkbanner4
(16-12-2012, 00:41)Admin Wrote: Hi, depends why your profile was disabled.

AW of all the cam sites probably take the lowest %, try getting 85% taken Wink

Why was your old profile deactivated?

I don't even know why my cam went off then I wasn't able to log in using my details?
Hi, its best to fix that problem otherwise you may lose more credits. You can contact them here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html

Set your new profile to service seeking for now to keep those credits safe.

If you do get the old one back online, sort the credits out then deactivate the profile yourself. Only 1 service provider profile may exist at any one time.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(16-12-2012, 10:13)Admin Wrote: Hi, its best to fix that problem otherwise you may lose more credits. You can contact them here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html

Set your new profile to service seeking for now to keep those credits safe.

If you do get the old one back online, sort the credits out then deactivate the profile yourself. Only 1 service provider profile may exist at any one time.

Thanks

Thanks for your help but i cant get onto my old profile i have allready tried loads of times i just wanted to cancel them old cheques and get new ones sent out because they must be lost in the post an it worrying me so close to xmas as i now have no money. Is there no one i can just speak to cancel them cheques and get new ones sent out?
Hi, you cant get onto your old profile because its deactivated, so fix the deactivation to get onto it.

If you got the emails saying they have been sent for processing you may be able to skip that step and have them cancelled, only Adultwork support here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html will be able to do it though or advise on next course of action.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4